When he heard the news reminder, he didn't know what to expect. He quickly opened his brain and even avoided the realization of Xiao Feijiu.

The plaster on Little Fatty's paws has been removed, and it is now testing its flexibility, holding a crayon with its paws, tilting its head, and looking at Teacher Xiaobai doubtfully with its round eyes.

"grumble?"

What is Teacher Xiaobai looking at?

"Jiji?"

Oh, why is Teacher Xiaobai's face red?

Xiao Feijiu is so curious. Teacher Xiao Bai was fine just now. Why did he suddenly blush when he saw a text message?

Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan's information page, and his ears felt a little hot.

Do you want to reply?

What should he say in reply?

He really didn't expect that the small blanket he hid in the box would be discovered by Huo Ranchuan so quickly.

Bai Nuosi hesitated for a few seconds and decided not to reply.

As long as he doesn't reply, he can pretend he didn't see it!

Little Fatty Jiu grabbed the crayon with one foot, jumped on the table to Teacher Xiaobai's arm, and then jumped from Teacher Xiaobai's arm to his shoulder. Because its body was too round, it could only spread its two wings. maintain balance.

Just when it was trying hard to poke its head and was about to see Teacher Xiaobai's smart brain screen, Bai Nuosi turned off the smart brain, fished it out, and scooped up Little Fatty Jiu in his arms.

"Little Jiujiu, what do you want to see?"

Bai Nuosi reached out and pinched Xiao Feijiu's mouth gently: "Let the teacher see how your little corn painting is going."

Xiao Fei tweeted: "..."

Xiao Feijiu glanced at the white paper spread out on the table guiltily. It only drew a strange circle, and then it disappeared.

Teacher Xiaobai just read and sang it several times, but it didn't remember a word of it.

Bai Nuosi picked up the crayon and said softly: "Now, first draw a small seed, then draw two large leaves, connect the horizontal and vertical lines, like many small grids, then add a mustache, and finally a small The hat... Dangdang~ The little corn is ready! Isn't it very simple?"

Xiao Feijiu grabbed the small crayon and followed Teacher Xiaobai's rhyme: "Chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi..." (Bird language translation: first draw a small seed.)

Bai Nuosi: "..."

Bai Nuosi tried not to laugh, but listened to Xiao Fei Jiu's chirping as he finished drawing a different-looking little corn. He applauded Mianzizi very much: "Wow, Xiao Jiu Jiu is really great! It's the first time. I'm very good at painting, even better than the teacher. The teacher didn't even remember to draw a hat the first time he painted."

Xiao Feijiu was so praised that he lost himself. He threw away the crayon in an instant, said "chi" with his head held high, leaned over and picked up this great painting, and quickly ran to the balcony next door.

Bai Nuosi: "..."

Bai Nuosi was shocked when he saw the little Fat Jiu who was eager to show off to the golden eagle. Isn't this little Fat Jiu too clingy to the Golden Eagle?

However, Bai Nuosi could guess the outcome of Xiao Fei Jiu's visit this time. Within five minutes, Xiao Fei Jiu would run back crying again.

I heard that Adrian was discharged from the hospital today and was arranged in the exclusive dormitory of the military academy. He is a special admissions student. The Imperial Military Academy has prepared accommodation for these candidates, but before they are admitted to the military academy, they have to pay for all their food, clothing, housing and transportation. It's all their own responsibility.