Adrian was so angry that he stuffed a biscuit into his mouth and looked at Teacher Xiaobai out of the window with some aggrievedness.

If he is sent back to his home planet, he may never see Teacher Xiaobai again.

Thinking of this, Adrian felt a little disappointed.

Huo Ranchuan walked to the garden and watched Bai Nuosi planting potted plants with a little fertilizer. His hands were covered with soil. He asked Bai Nuosi: "Are you tired? Do you want something to eat?"

He remembered that Bai Nuosi would prepare afternoon tea for Zai Zai at this time every afternoon.

Bai Nuosi squatted on the ground and looked up at him. His hair was a little messy and there was some dirt on his face. Bai Nuosi smiled and said, "I'm not tired, but Jiu Jiu really needs to eat something."

Babies exercise a lot and eat small meals frequently. It's time for afternoon tea.

Huo Ranchuan took out the wet wipes from his pocket, squatted down, and wiped Bai Nuosi's hands himself.

Bai Nuosi was a little embarrassed. He blushed and twitched his hand slightly: "Director, I will do it myself."

Xiao Feijiu was watching from the side.

Little Fat Chirp's white cotton-like feathers were stained with a lot of mud, and its dark eyes were staring straight at Huo Ranchuan, who was wiping Bai Nuosi's hands.

For a moment, its little eyes were very busy, looking at this and that. Originally, Bai Nuosi was very embarrassed when Huo Ranchuan grabbed him and wiped his hands, but in the end, there was still a little Jiu Jiu staring at it like this. .

After Huo Ranchuan's hand was wiped clean by Bai Nuosi, Bai Nuosi picked up the wet wipes with a red face and said, "I'll do it myself. I'm watching."

Huo Ranchuan: "..."

Huo Ranchuan looked at Xiao Jiujiu and became more determined not to have children in the future.

He had never thought about finding a partner. After all, he often had to go out on missions, which was not only dangerous but also took a long time. In addition, because of his excessive mental strength, he was often irritable and had a bad temper.

Now that he has met Teacher Xiaobai, he really wants to be with Teacher Xiaobai. However, according to the character of Teacher Xiaobai who likes children so much, if he and Xiaobai have children in the future, then Xiaobai will still have something else in his eyes. what about the pitiful him?

After Bai Nuosi wiped his hands, he hugged Little Fatty and wiped the dirt from his body.

The food Huo Ranchuan ordered from the restaurant was also delivered.

The adjutant placed the food box on the table in the garden and laid out all the food inside.

Bai Nuosi was a little surprised: "Director, are these the snacks you ordered for little Jiujiu?"

Bai Nuosi discovered that Huo Ranchuan had become more attentive and caring recently.

Huo Ranchuan looked at Bai Nuosi: "I ordered it specially for you."

Xiaojiujiu is just incidental.

Xiao Fei had been flirting with Huo Ranchuan for a whole day and made a fierce "chirp" sound, but Huo Ranchuan didn't care at all.