16. The full moon

Yn went inside her home furthermore went for a bath when she gets a message from an unknown number..
"CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

Without looking at the message Y/n steps inside the park trying to find Darius . He waves his hands sitting at a bench near the kid's slide. Y/n slowly walks towards him
"I hope I didn't make you wait long enough" she says while sitting
"Not at all, you know you look good at these comfy clothes" he smiled and the genuineness of his statement can be seen in his eyes twinkling.
" I know right!! They are the best only if they were allowed in uni I would've wore them every single day " Y/n said with her hands together making a single clap
Darius looks into her eyes smiling
"I-is there something on my face?" Y/n asks Darius
He looks away in blink of an eye and points out at the moon
"So pretty right?"
"Yeah it's full moon today it's so pretty!"
"Not only full moon it is red moon today" he mumbles in his mouth with a strange excitement. Y/n looks confused "what is a red moon signifies of then?" She asks .
Darius looks at her realising he said it loudly and not in his head. He proceeded to say something ,when a boy comes up to Y/n who looks like an elementary school kid . He looks at Darius and says "unnie and hyung look good together!" Y/n's cheeks flushed up like a tomato she looks in confusion at the child.
(What is he saying ! He complemented us that's a good thing but in this way.. Darius wouldn't even have thought about it this much why am I over thinking . Calm down) Y/n says in her head.
Little did she know Darius faced opposite them and giggled while covering his face with his hands.
After a while Darius breaking the silence said "What's your name little handsome buddy?"
"Yeon-soo" he said .
Darius looks like he's reminded of something but dodging that he smiles when Y/n gives him a chocolate "Young man thankyou so much for your compliment ,hyung and unnie are good friends and I agree we are really pretty duo ! Here have this"
The kid seems happy and runs towards his friends but comes back to not tell them something but , bowing to them

Darius looks like he's reminded of something but dodging that he smiles when Y/n gives him a chocolate "Young man thankyou so much for your compliment ,hyung and unnie are good friends and I agree we are really pretty duo ! Here have this"The kid ...

"Too obedient you are enough enough-" Darius exclaims.
He ran while thanking them when Y/n is reminded of something. "Yeah you called me today .. what's the matter?"
"Nothing I just wanted you to give a chance to meet me you know .. I'm so busy with all my senior-junior every kind of friends as you know I'm popular (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)" Darius laughs
"Hahaah so funny . I know I'm an introvert but that doesn't mean you gonna tease me like that , okay I'll go then" Y/n tries to get up from her seat trying to tease him.
"No no I was kidding lol"
"I knew it I was too ; you can never be busy for me okay? You have to come whenever I call for you Sunbae" Y/n walks out from the garden
"Hey what does that mean !! I'm not your personal Buttler ma'am " he runs behind her. Looked like they grew closer in a matter of only few months of time . Even though they don't meet each other often they share a special bond between them.
Y/n and Darius went for a dinner later that night , it was all fun and games until they were coming back from the dinner walking in the silent alleyway in the night . It was windy and a bit cold , Y/n and Darius chatted about various things when Y/n started a topic. "You said something about red moon but I don't think the conversation headed"
Darius remembers it "oh that"
"Yes that ; what was it about?"
"You sure you can hear it right , it's scary" he whispers. Y/n gestures to tell her, but then he says "you might find it odd but there's an Urban legend to it, you are a small child I know you can't handle stuff like this" Y/n gives him a death stare. "Okay fine fine- it is said that on a red moon night this perticular day many supernatural beings come out and hunt for their food. Not normal it can be various things like flesh, bones and even soul . But most importantly I've heard of blood, that's why some people even say it's a blood moon today.. and that's why people don't get out of their houses late in the night"
"Hmm sounds interesting" Y/n nods .
"Aren't you scared?" He asks as he stares on Y/n's face as if he had several other reactions to that but quite opposite than hers.
"No" Y/n says casually .
"I actually like listening to Urban legends , it looks like they have a lot more mystery and story behind it which can't be expressed with just words" Darius is shook by Y/n's words
He looks like he's trying to hold back saying something but then he let's it go . "You are the first person to say that " he said. Y/n gives off a shrug ,
He then drops her at her home and tells her to take care of herself tonight specially . Darius then went on to his bed setting an alarm for the midnight.
Whereas Y/n's phone bashing on with the messages but on DnD from the same unknown number with again and again messages of "CAN WE BE FRIENDS" .