3.When we MET

{Hey! Authornim here ~
In this chapter we are gonna go to the flashback when Y/n and jung Darius MET! The strange events that took place that season~Be ready!}

1year Ago

Y/n: "Ah!! I have to hurry up!! Today is LITERALLY my First day Of University and I'm Late :)) wow Great!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ"

*Packs bag hurriedly and locks the door*

Y/n:"Why is it have to be today that I can't find any taxi?!

Well makes sense tho it's literally early in the morning:) I'm so mad but I have to get on time .. i can't get any more late than this !!!
Looks like i have to run to the University. Ah this is so embarrassing"
*starts running in the middle of the street*

And I'm looking like a potato running on the street..why is my face swollen  =_=

*Bumps into someone*
Y/n hits on someone's shoulder causing them both to fall down the road.The ID Card flew from her hand  like a bird 🕊️ in the middle of the road

Y/n : oh my God I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to- are you okay?

*Lifting her head upwards , the sight :*

*Y/n:(blank)

Darius: oh it's you as long as my flowers are fine I'm okay, it didn't cause any of the injuries, I'm fine, don't worry.

Y/n : no but .. you fell because of me .(worried)

Darius: I'm really fine, it's okay

Y/n: (checks the time) Ah Sh!t
Okay but I'll give you a treat whenever I see you next time okay?!

Darius: ah .. why formalities-

*Y/n picks up her bag and saying that she runs to the direction the university lies*

"Huff Huff"

Y/n: "ah! Finnaly reached .." 
(Walk's inside the gate when  security guard stops her)
Wha- what happened?!
(Realised she forgot her ID on the road)
"Oh NOT AGAIN"
(Almost crying)

Suddenly a hand comes in front of her :
Darius: Here's your Id

*Y/n looks at the direction of the hand*

(It's the guy I met earlier!)

"You forgot your ID . Here"(gives her the Card)

Y/n: (Still processing what just happened)

"Um- I owe you a lot . Thankyou so much! Really a big thanks! Because of you i didn't embarassed myself in front of the other students . And sorry again for what happened on that street.. Anyways you're here?"
Y/N stated.

Darius: Haha Yes I'm Jung Darius. I study here in the second year. Nice to meet you.

Y/n: hey! I'm Han Y/n I'm in the first year, nice to meet you *sunbae nim*~
                                         (Sunbae is used for the senior's by the freshers)

"Both shake hands"

(Bell rings)
Y/n: I have to go !  I really want to thank you and sorry for the trouble I caused in the first meet too.. Do you have time in the evening? 

Darius:"yeah I do , let's meet near the gate then!)

(Both goes to their respective class)

"In the evening"

Y/n: Sunbae nim! Here!

***