12.Can you fix me?

Recap:
I quickly got up and then I heard the sound of my phone ringing
Oh it's my best friend(trying to tilt the phone from angles to see who's call it is from the cracked screen)Wow.. even the phone can't be answered now it's so cracked that it's glitching

Currently
Y/n :"Thats how cracked it is that I can't even pick up the call now.. look at me ! My pride really rejected that offer of him fixing my phone .. maybe I should've acce-"

??:"Do you need some help?"

(Oh it's the library guy What- when did he come here? Ah anyways I'm gonna confront him! It's my time to shine~I don't have any presentation to give nor I'm running late)

*Ahem*
Y/n:"Yes. My phone's cracked because of you and now I can't even pick up my friends call! I got some important work to do How am I supposed to handle this?! Where do you look and walk ? In the sky??"

"Wait wait . Calm down"

Y/n: "What calm down?! (Smiles and laughs while saying) Only God knows how I survived the presentation if I hadn't brought pendrive for a situation like this and connected it to my laptop"

(Back to RBF face)

"Well. Can't do much about that , how about you use my phone to call if it's urgent ?"

Y/n:(Why is he being so nice huh but compared to what he did .This is the least he can do )
"Um okay yeah"

"There you go"

Y/n walked a further steps and dialled her friend Hannah's number

Hannah:"Hello"

Y/n: "Yo Y/n here .."

Hannah: "What- WHERE WERE YOU?"

Y/n :"Just so you know I'm not kidn@pped . My phone broke so im calling from someone's phone.."

Hannah:"Glad you're fine! sighs* So what about the meet are we meeting today or not?"

Y/n:"Yeah the usual time and place we discussed . Just we'll have to delay it .. an hour late cuz I have to travel to this phone's store and give it to fix this damn phone"

Hannah:"Uhuh great then"

Y/n: "Yeah see you at 8 pm then!
I won't be able to call you so yeah let's meet soon I'm already at the verge of crying (⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)"

Hannah:Yeah yeah you do sound like that .. okay see you then stay strong Hahahah!

Y/n cuts the call when her phone which she had in her left hand cut through her finger making her to bleed with its sharp cracked edges.
Ouch

Y/n walked towards the senior and taps his shoulder in hurry as both of her hands were occupied with phones
Y/n"Here ! Take your phone quickly!"

"What happened?"

Y/n:"My phone's shattered screen somehow got in the way .. ah"
Y/n grinnes in pain

Thats when some of the drops of blood fell on the ground

Y/n looked at her hand in amazement Y/n:"Wow that's a lot of blood"

Y/n:"Wow that's a lot of blood"

Y/n:"I should just grab some bandage from my bag lol something keep happening to me ."
Someone whispering
Ccontrol youve done this before

Y/n didnt focus on this light noise
She kept looking at cut trying to stop it bleeding and searched for something in the bag
Y/n : "You know I keep this long list of small bandages with me because some or the other thing keeps happening lol"

Y/n looks up after applying bandages

*Smuggled leaf noises*
Y/n :"H-huh? He left? I'm so dumbfounded when did he leave ? It's been just a second .. I don't see anybody in this area how can he be gone so fast?
I kept saying this to no one
I should probably just go out of here"

Y/n reached the *pple store
The screen of my phone is shattered I want to give this for repair How much time will it take?

Sales man:"Looking at this , it looks pretty damaged but don't worry we can fix it in 24 hours."

Y/n : "- _ - okay great I'll get over my addiction atleast for a day from this mobile"

"Can you fill the formalities ma'am?"

Time lapse
It's 8
(Almost running down the street)

After 5 minutes*
Hannah: "Finnaly you came! Or I would've killed you!"

Y/n : "Ah sorry sorry I tried my best to come on time let's go grab some tteokbokki it's on me"

Hannah: "Haha lol first catch your breath look at you panting"

Y/n : "Did you know what happened today??!" (Y/n vented out all of the emotions of the things that happened as if she was severely waiting to tell her)

Hannah:"How would I know if you don't tell me"

Y/n : Hannah it was an anticipating sentence..

"Yeah I know Y/n I like teasing you XD kiyeowo *look at your face" (cute*)

After eating they went for a drink.. While drinking Y/n tells about what happened with her all day and Hannah did too
They were now drunk
Y/n: "Hannah you know what? I wish I would be a mobile too" (y/n was too tipsy to feel what's she's saying and be in her senses )

Hannah: "BAHAHA What are you saying? Look your face is too red from all that drinking"

Y/n: "You know just like people fixed phone , why do they try to fix a human and change them? I don't understand I'm a f*cking human not a phone why does everybody expects me to change"

*Both went silent*

Hannah: "Oh dear you don't have to change.You are yourself and that's what matters . Don't think about what the society says , you do YOU .I rarely say this but You are one of the precious person in my life . Don't get drifted away with the thoughts to change your self esteem. Anyway enough with these TED talks ! Why do you bacome so like this when drinking ? It's pretty late now go home"

Y/n:"Yeah but I don't feel like it.. I like being with you and that's why you are my bestfriend I want to spend more time!"
Y/n whines while finishing some more in her glass..

"Come with me , I'll drop you to your house "

Y/n : "Huehue :⁠,⁠-⁠) okay I don't know what I'll do without my phone tomorrow hah!"

Reached home*

Without even turning on the lights Y/N Jumps on the bed*

looks at the ceiling
When near the corner of the room in the darkness she finds someone , but she thinks she is dreaming
Y/n : "What are you doing here Mr. Sunbaenim (Y/n mumbles being sleepy) yeah now you're in my dream too great;)"

Are you gonna fix me like a phone too? Saying this teary eyed Y/n who think about some bad memories went unconscious and went to her dreamland