9. Another clue

He slowly takes his hands of her lips and mumbles in his mouth while maintaining the ye contact between them
"How do you always keep on coming and having so many encounters with me "
Y/n's POV:
He is TALL. I have to stretch my neck a bit for a few minutes, I see ..for now huh! who cares I'll just look up even if I look like an angry potato rather than having a neck pain for this stranger . He looks like he came from a kdrama lol .Y/n thought
The man put a step closer and asked:
"What did you hear till now"
"Nothing "

"You were here the whole time right? Peeking from the books and standing between the shelves like a spy sure does tell me that you really like to hear people's businesses"
(Y/n sighed and said)
"Yes I did heard it ! All I see a jerk being rude to an old man who's crying and being miserable but you have no mercy on him"

"How much do you know about him, do you like him?is he someone you know ? If NO. Then don't care about our matter "

"First of all i didn't come here to listen you talk ,second of all I don't care about what you do go h*ll with your filthy attitude "
Y/n turns toward the door and starts walking to get out of there , but then she turns around say something .

"Bold of you to assume and judge me that I like to hear people's businesses. You have a good face but have a good heart "
Y/n Exclaimed .
She walks out of the university
"Wow I really did just do that"
"He deserved that but lol,I went for the clue but that argument with him really made me get out of there, when I saw him in pain i even got concerned for him but no now NOT i got another clue but I don't know if this even considers as a clue I'll go to library whenever I'm free i guess anyways~ imaa go get some of my favourite food!!~~"

He saw her from above of the window of the library hopping around in joy

Time lapse Y/n reached home and ordered herself a lot of spicy rice cakes , gimbap and some cola

Time lapse
Y/n reached home and ordered herself a lot of spicy rice cakes , gimbap and some cola .
By the time she freshened up it came.
She went to the door and payed . It smelled delicious.. She had her eyes set on the food as she took them she was about to close the door , then she heard some cat meowing loudly .
"Oh is there a cat in danger?let me go check "
Y/n keeps her food on the table and steps out of the door to see ..
The cat was meowing in affection and was happy and super excited ! Y/n sighed in relief.

But it looked like there was someone with her too . It was Darius he he knelled down the floor and was petting the cat
"Looks like the cat's pretty excited to see you huh"
Darius turned around to look at her

"Oh yeah " he smiled .
"Is she your pet? He asked
"No . I don't think I've seen her here it's my first time" y/n said .
"Oh, I saw here near the bushes she screamed with pain , when I got near her I saw she had a piece of wood near her foot"
"Oh my good this poor cat . Is she okay now?" Y/n asked in corncern
"Yes ,looked like she has gotten into a fight with someone I took her to a vet and we just came ,doctor said she'll be fine in few days . Look at her she seems so cute right ?" He said excitedly

 Look at her she seems so cute right ?" He said excitedly

Do you wanna hold her ?

"Yess !"(he's smilling like a small baby, I saw this side of him too now )
"By the way I just ordered dinner , you can join me if you still haven't had sunbae nim and this little chubby furball too!" Y/n said while petting her

"Yes I would but the vet said she is dehydrated and needs food so I'll go feed her some will come in few minutes you go ahead"

Time lapse

They both enjoyed the dinner
When suddenly y/n said
"Sunbaenim you know in our university there's a guy who looks like he's an actor ..." she said while munching on her food .

"Oh really , what is he like"
"Oh don't ask about that ,I hate to say it but he looks so good from outside, but on the inside he's so arrogant and cold lol "
"Is she talking about HIM"(Darius mumbled)
"Who sunbaenim? Did you say something and why did you stop eating ?"..