I honestly don't care about bloodmoon

These are all my opinions so no hate!! You can argue and give criticism though!
TW!! Mentions of m*rder and d3ath

Why I don't like bloodmoon:
•He broke Lunars arm
•He threatened to k!ll Sun, moon, etc. Multiple times
•He doesn't really have a personality besides from being used and ending people
•he hurt a lot of people
•he ended a lot of people

I also don't like how the fandom is trying to justify his actions by bringing up the fact he was and still is being used. Like yeah, it's not nice to be used but Bloodmoon did things much worse. He k!lled so many people and hurt so many people. They are programmed to k!ll and don't want to do anything other than that.

I don't think BM deserves a redemption arc, i will only accept it if he suffers as much as the people he hurt or comes to terms that his actions are wrong, feels guilty and tries to be better (like KC)

The fact that some people think Bloodmoon and Nice Eclipse could get a show if BM gets a redemption arc absurds me.
I first of all don't think BM deserves a redemption arc (like i said in the last alinea) and second of all do not think that they would have a good relationship at all.
They are working together to stop ruin, literally nothing more. Nice Eclipse isn't fixing Bm because he cares about him, but to stop Ruin and bring back Sun and Moon. And Bloodmoon also doesn't care about N.E he just wants a new body, to ditch Ruin, and go back to k!lling.

I don't have anything else to say about him for now, feel free to argue with me or give me criticism in the comments!
Have a great day / night!! <33