Fandom 3/?

This chapter is about how some of the fandom defends certain villain characters actions (*cough* bloodmoon, *cough* eclipse)

See, i have no problem if someone likes villains like Bm and Eclipse because they're villains and bring good parts for the plot. But i don't like it when people start defending their actions, sometimes those type of fans also bring up other characters (who aren't villains) mistakes up just so they cam defend their precious sweet BM or precious sweet Eclipse, you know what i mean.

And i have actually seen this happen sometimes, i saw someones comment under a video that said: "good job my dear (they were talking about bloodmoon) i love hearing Lunar scream in pain! And i hate Earth now, how dare she hit my precious baby (still talking about BM)". The problem here is that this person liked it when Lunars arm got broken, and supports BM actions, and is also kind of talking down Earth and Lunar. And the fact that they literally said they enjoyed Lunar screaming in pain is just sick and twisted.

And some people also bring up Eclipse's trauma when they are defending him and his actions, and i am sorry but he caused the others to have 10 times as much trauma as him. I just don't think that his abandonment issues excuse what he did.

I make a lot of short chapters i know 😭 but i still hope you people enjoy this book <3 so have another shark picture :D (yes another one)

🤜
🫱✨✨✨✨

And another one because i am in a good mood for once =)🤜🫱✨✨✨

🤜
🫱✨✨✨

And another one because i am in a good mood for once =)🤜🫱✨✨✨

Bye 👋 :3