Three - High for This

*'Don't be scared, I'm right here'*

Wednesday:

Luara

Today was the day of the concert.

I woke up really early to start getting ready, taking an everything shower the night before. Now I had my outfit on and I was waiting on Makayla to get here. We planned to start getting ready together but I'm not gonna lie and say that she's rushing to get here. I pick my phone up off of the bathroom counter and I'm just about to click on her contact when I hear my doorbell ring.

"Finally, this girl took forever,"

I get to my door and swing it open to see Kay standing there, looking like she's in a shambles.

"Right, Lua, can you help me with some of these," she says, dumping two of the fat makeup bags she brought, into my arms before pushing past me and making her way into my bedroom.

"Hello to you too," I say, rolling my eyes.

I follow her into my room to see the rest of the things she brought dumped on my bed. I peek into my bathroom connected to my room, to see her starting to get ready. I walk in and dump the makeup bags onto my counter before starting to get ready too. I only had my makeup to do since I got my hair done into braids a few days ago.

After an hour and a half, me and Kay are both done getting ready and getting everything together before we head out and start making our way towards Wembley Stadium

"Lua, you ready to head out now? Might wanna leave now if we wanna beat the traffic!" I hear from my living room just as I gather everything I need into a small purse.

"Yeah, I'll be out in second Kay!"

Once I've made sure I've got everything, I look into the mirror once more before heading out of my room. I can't lie I look snatched and can only hope others think so too.

"Lua, there's only one word to describe how you're looking. and it starts with a G. Gorgeous!" Kay exclaims, taking me by the hand and twirling me around in the middle of the living room, making me laugh.

"Aw thank you girl. But don't even, have you seen yourself?" I gesture to her outfit and how she looks and honestly I'm gobsmacked.

We both look amazing and ready for the concert tonight.

"Thanks girlie, I learn't from the best,"

I giggle at her comment before we start making our way out from my apartment building. Once we reach the lobby, I see Bobby the doorman and decide to say hi before we leave.

"Hey B, how you doing?"

"Hello, Miss Santos, It's been going good, a bit busy since the Woodsens' are back from their holiday. Always bossing me around as you know." He says followed by an eye-roll, which makes me laugh.