27

the next day jaune and the rest are in ozpin's office they are now in the meeting.

glynda- son what happen?? and how did you manage to return to life???

jaune- well mom you see when i was on the hospital i was not supposed to die..

qrow-you mean to say you survive??!!!

jaune- yeah!! but the brother gods told me that i will had a mission on the other realm...

ironwood- so the brothers did have a mission for you..i guess it's about lucas death??

jaune- i don't really know pops..but all in all i avenge his death and i even steal his evidence that sitting on his computer...

ironwood- you mean you even break the law!!!!

weiss- you should be in prison!!

yang- yeah!!!  you are breaking a law..

pyrrha-many times..

jaune- i break the law sure but that cop is a corrupt cops..uncle james should understand it...because that cop is a crook!!! lucas death is still unsolve..until i arrive on palm city!! it was a suicide mission yes...because all the tme that no good cop is responsible for lucas death...

weiss- you still have no evi-

bang!!!

jaune slam his hand to the table and weiss went silent immediately

jaune- listen and listen here dumb ass!! the evidence is in his computer!!! bo wonder no one can catch him or even arrest him by the law!!! so i no one can catch him!! i could by stealing his computer and wreck his police car!!! hell even the police officer give me a tip on how to stop him....because she can't stand that crook's illegal activity!! and you supported that man!! if you are on my position what will you do!!!! 

winter- hmmm i think you were right jaune...ohh i'm winter and i am weiss former elder sister...i'm sorry for what my criminal sister did to you..

jaune- it's not your fault winter....trust me i don't blame you...but any way mom and uncle james my mission there is not so easy..

glynda- why my son???

jaune- you see mom..well when i arrive there well i uhhh...hit by a car and a driver drove that car so fast and i was send to a hospital again...and suffer a broken bones...

glynda- whaaat!!! 

jaune- but hey! i manage to unlock my aura and sembalnce....my semblance is aura amplification...

ozpin- interesting jaune..not only you are a racer and you are a qualified huntsman...