25

jaune spend his week at the realm of gods he knows that glynda's birthday it's just a few days ahead of time.

beacon academy

at beacon academy the group of teenagers are on their own. doing their own business ruby and the rest of the girls are have a busy day..thy visit the monument of jaune arc.

ruby- hey jaune it's me again. i know you can see us. i would like you to know that in a few days it will be miss goodwitch birthday...ohh we bought some flowers jaune... i hope you like it. don't worry about us we are alright...

nora- yeah fearless leader we are okay here and i hope you are also there wherever you are.. we miss you fearless leader..we all do...cardin has change for the better and now he was a protector for those who bullied a faunus and those who can't fright.... man they are heroes of beacon...

ren- i hope you can see us jaune..and guide us everyday... even ruby is a great leader but you are the best when it comes to tactics. no offence ruby.

ruby-non taken...

for just a moment yang and the rest arrive at the monument.

yang- what are you doing guys?? are talking to the monument....

ruby- what now yang???

yang- look ruby it's been a year now can't you just move on..

ruby- come on guys let's go we still have a mission to fulfil.. see you jaune...

blake- see you jaune love you...

before weiss could talk they heard a car arrive  and they were shock that a car that they have never seen before.

not my photo

not my photo

yang- woah!! what a coo car!!

pyrrha- i like the design...

weiss-it's slick and fast i love o have one of this ca-

the car door was open and it reveal's winter schnee