26

during the party jaune along with his friend was having a good time they spend their night chatting o each other

bblake- jaune how did you manage to be alive again?? it's impossible for us to believe that?? 

ruby- yeah we saw you died in the hospital..

cardin- tell us bro..

jaune- well do you believe about travelling between realms??

ren- now that you said it..i think it is possible..you died literally and we saw it even cardin bring your corpse in to this very room..so travelling between realm is really possible..

nora-how do you feel being dead??

jaune- well..it's like you are in the void...and walking aimlessly..then there is a light and it was feeling you were born again..that is how i feel..you can't feel anything even hunger...

cardin- what about your car?? is it from the other world??

jaune- now that you talk to it..yeah it was from another worldi had a great adventures there..and boy you have no idea the adrenaline rush flowing on my veins..i mean competing other drivers that is faster than you owning many cars as you can money and reputations...and grimms doesn't exist there!!

nora-no grimm!!! that was booring...

ruby- yeah too boring jaune...

blake- may be in that realm grimms never exist...but how do you on so much cars while you don't have money or anything that exist on that world..

jaune- i had met a friend there and it was unfortunate of me when she met me i was hit by her car and she was driving so fast...and again i ebded up on the hospital but i was healed in just 1 day..

dove- you manage to  bring your aura??

jaune- yeah..even my semblance too...and my semblance is aura amplification..and i have a huge aura reserves..as for how i acquire many cars there i participate on many illegal race battle there well i've been chase by many cops and participate many events with a huge bet....

sky- so you win every race???

jaune- not every race sky..i have even loose because my car isn't that fast compare to the others...ohh the car that you saw earlier is my latest car..i've own so many cars back there..many brands and so on...but that car is my most cherish car...

ruby-yeah because that car is extremely fast...

jaune-that car is not the fastest car that i own ruby..you know why i love that car..it's because that car can perform many types of race..

weiss- ha! that car is nothing compare to my sister's corvette grand sport..

jaune- ahh yes..the corvette grand sport..it sure was fast but there is a disadvantage to that car..