17

back to jaune

jaune is having a rest for the day when wolf called him

wolf-hello jaune.

jaune-wolf wazzup. how are you doing??

wolf- i am doing fine kid.. i heard you beat kenji last night...

jaune-yeah by points..he was fast if you ask me..it took me toll to race with kenji..and you my dear friend are the  fastest next to darius..

wolf- fufufufufu no kid i know how to back down and that kenji doesn't know to back down.. by the way our race will be a few nights from now..so that you could rest..because if you race me..it will give you a lot of stress because the car will take your adrenaline... my reason is that you should give your time a rest jaune after our race you will go to palm city and there is no rest for you...i know palm city race.. so jaune if you want to earn more monrey in palm city..all you have to do is to race in the morning..and if you want to earn reputation race by night and of course there are police chase there. be careful the cops was very corrupt there...if they caught you not only you will be paying a fine your car will be confiscated and they will never give it back to you...

jaune- i see thanks for this info..

wolf- ohh one more thing jaune be careful on the police chase because all of them are using high speed car and those cars are modified and faster than mine...so don't get caught jaune 

jaune- by the way is there any way that i can easily destroy their car??

wolf-actually there is..and you can also put nitro boost in your car...find ana rivera she will handle everything for your car...i call her and instruct her to give everything what you want i mean everything including tuning body kits and paint job...

jaune- may i ask wolf why did you do this to me..i mean give everything for me..

wolf- jaune it's not that darius instruct us..we do this because you are one of us.. you my boy are our successor.. no matter where you go even when you return to your realm we would like you to bear our banner which is the stacked deck...you are a family to us...when you beat kenji and angie.  i saw what you can do...jaune even darius don't tell you...he is extremely proud of you..he trusted you so much...that's why he will give you the legendary bmw m3 in your hands....that car is no ordinary jaune...

jaune- i will do my best to bring home 2 legendary car wolf....

wolf- i know you will...so jaune the bmw m3 was in the docks you need to bring that car here no matter what it takes...be it a broken or fix...just bring the car home....and one you fulfill your mission we will have a welcoming race here...nikki will gonna miss you when you go home..we will miss you and once you go home all we ask is to represent us...

jaune- i will wolf...i will be the pride of the stacked deck...

wolf- good so have a good rest i will call you once we are both ready to race...

jaune-i will thanks...

wolf end the call and jaune is thinking for a plan...

3 nights has passed  wolf called jaune and now wolf is waiting for jaune.. and jaune has finaly arrive.

not my video

after the race wolf was satisfied to the result of the race.

wolf- good race..i think you are on my level jaune...

jaune-yeah hehehehehehe....you are fast kenjie and angie never made to the second lap of the race...

wolf- they are on some level jaune..mine is different i can beat those two together...me and darius race for sometimes and i can't even beat him even nikki failed to beat darius...his car is fast jaune in my eyes you are still not that fast yet...you need training jaune...and that's palm city is the best training ground..i'm sorry i cant give you cash right now..

jaune- no wolf..what you did from me is more than enough for me....

wolf- yes kid...all the cars that you want is already paid when you reach palm city...in my eyes kid you passed the test with flying colors...welcome to the stacked deck crew jaune...how are you feeling..

jaune- well it was something..no wonder many sports car user tend to love racing because of the excitement  and many more..racing is more exciting than fighting monsters...

wolf-indeed normal citien like us tends to find exciting without fighting a monsters...so we seek exciting and that is racing...those people in your realm think fighting can be so exciting..not a chance they are wasting their lives for nothing..but who am i to judge jaune..they were born to fight..but us...we were born o race and every night racers rule the streets...

jaune- i agree...and let's go cops is coming 5 mins.

wolf- agreed tell nikki that you pass the race..i hope that woman won't cry when you go to palm city..ffufufufufufu

jaune- ohh she will cry..hahahaha come on let's go  and give those cops a warm welcome..

wolf- ohh you are planning something again let's see what the cops got..

jaune and wolf went to give the cops a warm welcome by chase them.

after several hours of chase both men went on their way home.

wolf- you crazy driver those cops just acquired new  car and you  give them aa damage again...

jaune- ohh relax they can buy a new one i hope..so considered you can go free race...hahahaha

wolf- crazy bastard...so thanks jaune i'll tell darius tomorrow..

jaune- i'll tell mama nikki that i win..

wolf- nikki is still 21 to be a mother..hahahaha anyway let's split up...see you soon kid..

jaune and wolf wet on a separate ways to go home...

need for speed jauneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें