Chapter 11

Chapter 11: We meet... Alien force.

Watching and Watching, Without being able to interact ... That's the power of a powerless person.

"Just who are you?"

Bennie asked that question.

After the incident of Danny beating Kevin in a hand-to-hand fight with just three moves.

She led Danny and Jazz into her house, They sat on her bed while she faced them, with a tense atmosphere

"This is a normal room?"

Danny turned around, Bennie's room was scattered, Clothes on the ground, and Game controllers left on the ground, It seemed that she hadn't eaten with her family in a While since she had about 10 plates in her room.

"It's different than I thought."

Jazz eyed a part of her room that was littered with books, it seemed Bennie was trying her best in school.

"Don't change the topic."

Bennie blushed but remained on topic.

"I'm a boy with an Omnitrix."

Danny made his Omnitrix appear on his wrist.

"How did you do that?"

Bennie questioned, She had gotten used to the fact there was another Omnitrix on earth but his looked different, It complimented him... Almost like it was designed for him...

"I broke down the Omnitrix to with nanotech trying to take it off me, But the Omnitrix took control of the nanobots and bonded to me on an atomic level."

Danny said speaking like he did one of the stupidest things ever.

"How come I never heard of you?"

Bennie questioned, Sure if there was another Omnitrix User she'd know of it right?

"Maybe because I've never transformed into an alien once in my life."

"In fact, I barely bothered about it till I moved here, to me it was just a piece of scrap I wanted to get rid of"

Danny confessed, Making Bennie confused

"What about you?"

Bennie turned to Jazz but she found out Jazz wasn't beside Danny anymore.

Instead, she went around the room cleaning it, when Bennie turned to her Jazz stopped and smiled at Bennie.

"What about me?"

Jazz mimicked Bennie.

"How are you so strong and fast yet you're still cute and not bulky"

Bennie asked, She knew Jazz had supernatural strength and speed but she looked just like a teen female model

"Erm, Lab experiment gone wrong." Jazz shrugged while Danny slapped his forehead

"But if you're so powerful how did your experiment go wrong? Who experimented on you? Isn't human experimentation banned by the government everywhere??"

Bennie asked her head going places with imagination.

'Unless... It wasn't her choice.'

"I never said it was my experiment."

Jazz shrugged and sat down beside Danny.

'Are they... Labrats?'

Bennie flinched it would make sense but she couldn't ask, Instead, she stared at the twins pitifully.