I was so scared. My legs were shaking, my knees were quivering.

I had no idea what to do right now.

The choice was taken away from me when all of a sudden, the door to the bathroom opened and Rhea slinked herself in.

I turned away, looking up to try and stop the tears that were so close from coming out.

This was pathetic. I was a pathetic excuse for a woman. Of a human being.

I put my hand on my eyes, trying to somehow force the tears back in.

"Kat?" Rhea whispered behind me.

Oh, I really didn't want to show her. I didn't want to tell her.

My mind was racing with ways I could get out of this... I could make up something, but what? I hated lying to her, I felt horrible. I can't hide this.

I fell to my knees and started breaking down completely. Crying and wailing and shaking.

Rhea caught me before I smacked against the ground. "Hey, hey..." Rhea was whispering but I could hardly make out what she was saying.

"I can't... I don't want to..."

Rhea cut me off with a hand on my mouth, and i whimpered into her hand. She reached to turn the shower on, and it instantly covered my cries. She removed her hand.

Slowly lowering us to the ground fully, where she laid my back on the front of the sink and she was grabbing at my face, trying to pull it up so she could see. "Hey... Kat. Look at me, baby. Look at me, malysh."

My lower lip wobbled as I slowly rose my head up, looking into her eyes. Mine were squinted and stinging with how hard I was crying.

Rheas face fell as she took my face in. Red and cut, swollen eyes and skin. She rubbed her fingers softly over my cheek. "Kat." Is all she said very softly.

"I..." I choked and was spluttering. I couldn't get a proper word out. "I really... I don't-" I coughed.

Rhea ran her hands down my hair, then pushing it out of my face. "Breathe, please... Breathe, Kat. I need you to talk to me." Rhea looked at the door and I thought she was going to leave me. So I grabbed her arm and probably scratched all over it. "I'm right here... I'm not going. But you have to breathe for me, alright. Breathe." Rhea whispered, her free soft hand rubbing softly up and down on my jaw.

I couldn't catch my breath. Not at all. I could feel myself growing lightheaded, and i it made me panic even more. I swear I was pinching Rheas arm, but she didn't move or leave. "I can't- I can't breathe." I got out.

"I know, I know. Look at me..." rhea touched grabbed both of my hands in hers and placed them on her chest. "Look at me, Kat. Now." I found her face and looked at her. She smiled. "Gorgeous, Kat. You feel that? You feel me breathing?" She looked down to where she has my hands in hers.

I focused on how soft her hands were. Where they were pressing on her moving chest. Her breathing chest.

In and out.

"A big breath in, Kat. Here, like this. Do it with me." Rhea made sure I was looking at her before taking a deep breath in. I followed her, breathing in but it wasn't nearly as smooth as hers, but I did it. "Then out, malysh." I followed her with a big blow out. "And again." Rhea told me. "Yourself, this time."

I took a shaky breath in, but it brought me the air I needed. Then I blew out. "And again." Rhea whispered. I did it again, big in and big out. "Good girl. Now keep doing that, focus for me and keep doing that." Rhea crossed her legs as she sat in front of me. She didn't let my hands go, kept making sure I was breathing for minutes.