I almost bust out laughing. Ezekiel was in the background asking what was funny but I was too busy typing.

Yara: "lol stop playin on my phone, ain't we already clear the air?"

Unknown: "I want a second chance. I apologize for talking smack bout someone you value and testing y'all that day..."

Yara: "apology accepted but what ever happened w the dude who's dick was down ya throat?"

No reply, I showed Z the text messages and he started laughing. "you're wrong as hell, oh shit now she calling you" he raised his brows.

"okay okay hush imma pick up" i said as i got ready to answer it.

Yara: "Mhm?"

Liz: "that text wasn't funny"

Yara: "right but that still don't answer the question..."

Liz: "Be serious Yara, can we talk?"

Yara: "Go for it" i shrugged.

Liz: "Imma come to your place in a hour."

Yara: "hol up-"

Liz: "Imma see you later" she hung up.

"Well what the hell" I said as I looked over at Z.

"You better get on over there. I would shoot Essy a text and give her a heads up too, in case she don't wanna be there when that all goes down.."

"This shit just don't ever end. Let me head home then." i rolled my eyes. I hope this shit don't get messy.

Essy wasn't home when I got here so I just waited for liz to show up. She got here maybe 15 minutes after I did.

When she knocked I took a deep breath.

"Okay what I want to talk to you about is starting over." she walked right in. Straight to the point then.

"Okay well Im listening.." I sat down on my chair in my living room. "Look one thing about me is I tend to self sabotage a lot, due to my last relationship... if I can even call it that. Point is she did me hella dirty and I'm too used to being cheated on or treated like a second option. I just can't do that..." she paced a little bit.

"I understand that however we wasn't together.. we not together. We're both two single adults. And if I was talking to other people I surely wouldn't just rub that in your face. Odessa is my best friend and she's staying here with me because her ex recently put her through hell so like a good best friend should, I'm helping her through tough times." i get what she saying about her ex or whatever but that doesn't have anything to do with me. i hope she heals or is even willing to do so...

"I know and that's another reason why I like you.. you're a sweet girl and you value those you care about. I really do wanna try again with you tho... you gon let me take you out..?" she kept eye contact with me.

Before I could answer, Odessa opened the door. When she looked up and realized who was standing here she paused for a moment.

"Oh do i need to go..yea imma go-" she was about to pull the door shut but Liz said something.