🥀FOUR.

It's been about two hours and I'm still awake. Yara fell asleep quick. I'm not sure why I'm so shocked .. It honestly left me not knowing how to feel.

Yara is my best friend. As far as I know, I'm straighter than a 100 foot wall. But i don't know...

I feel like too much has happened in the last 24 hours, and that was the cherry on top. Overwhelmed at the moment, underwhelmed & drained in the morning. Here we go.

The next morning.

This time Yara woke up before I did, i came to that conclusion because she was gone. I decided to just not think about anything from yesterday. At least I would try not to...

After I brushed my teeth and got dressed for the day I ended up finding myself feeling weird. And not good weird.

That was my sign to go get fresh air. I grabbed my keys and my purse and went to my car but before I drove off, I called Z.

Ezekiel: "Good morning, wassup? you okay?"

Odessa: "yea i'm good..today just feels weird.."

Ezekiel: "Yeah I wonder why. It's definitely not because your best friend kissed you out of irritation last night" he said with sarcasm.

Odessa: "I know she ain't.. When she tell you?"

Ezekiel: "Just now, look" he turned the call to face time. He pointed the camera at Yara who was on his game.

Odessa: "Mhm well yall have fun, imma be out" I said before we hung up and as always say, LY.

I ended up being a walk in at the nail salon i go to. Vicky, who's only a little older than me, is always undercharging me. I be tryna throw money at her but she always refuses.

"What style you getting today" she said as she soaked my nails. "hmm.. okay, imma go with short coffin emerald nails with the ring finger color being white with an acrylic flower design and white hearts on the green nails!"

"Vicky got you" she said as she went and grabbed her supplies.

YARA
-

After Z hung up the phone I could feel him just looking at me. ".....okay nigga what." i spat out.
I put his play station controller on the coffee table.

"I was definitely right" a smirk grew on his face. "About?"

"You like odessa don't you. And last night when yall was having your lil chat, she ended up sparking them old feelings right back ain't she. oh AND you ain't help yourself either by kissing her. You like her huh." he ranted.

"Wrong wrong and WRONG." was all I had to say. He threw his hands back with a "I guess.." expression across his face.

A unknown number texted me.

Unknown: "Sooo you really done fuckin w me?"

Yara: "? who is this"
Unknown: "Yours truly💝"

Yara: "yeah i've had a lot of those...so again, who is this???"

Unknown: "it's Liz omg."