𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒚 + 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆

s⍴ᥡ, mᥱᥱ𝗍 mᥱ іᥒ 𝗍һᥱ 𝖿᥆ᥙr𝗍һ ᥱm⍴𝗍ᥡ ᥴᥣᥲssr᥆᥆m 𝖿r᥆m ⍴r᥆𝖿ᥱss᥆r sᥒᥲ⍴ᥱ's r᥆᥆m ᥲ𝗍 1pm this afternoon, і𝗍 sһ᥆ᥙᥣძ s𝗍іᥣᥣ ᑲᥱ ᥲᑲᥲᥒძ᥆ᥒᥱძ. і ᥕᥲᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆ ᥱᥒძ 𝗍һіs, і ᥕᥲᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆ ᥱᥒძ һіm. і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ ᥒ᥆𝗍 𝗍᥆᥆ sᥴᥲrᥱძ ᥆𝖿 ᥴ᥆ᥙrsᥱ.

⍴s. kᥒ᥆ᥕ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 і ᥲm sᥙ⍴ᥱrі᥆r ᥲᥒძ і ᥕіᥣᥣ sᥣі𝗍 ᥡ᥆ᥙr 𝗍һr᥆ᥲ𝗍 ᥲᥒძ mᥲkᥱ і𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥆k ᥣіkᥱ ᥲᥒ ᥲᥴᥴіძᥱᥒ𝗍 і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝗍rᥡ mᥱ.
~𝗍һᥱ᥆ძ᥆rᥱ ᥒ᥆𝗍𝗍 ;)

What a twat.

The spy chuckled in disbelief but even then they still agree this war is stretching on and nothing is happening anymore. They sighed, they didn't want to be known, it would ruin everything they hold dear- the trust, the spy moved to write back on the other side only Nott had written there too...

і һᥲ᥎ᥱ 𝗍᥆ ᥱᥒძ 𝗍һіs, і ⍴r᥆mіsᥱძ ᥲs𝗍᥆rіᥲ grᥱᥱᥒgrᥲss 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 sһᥱ'ძ sᥱᥱ 𝗍һᥱ ᥱᥒძ ᥆𝖿 і𝗍. sһᥱ's ᥕᥱᥲk, ᥕᥱ ძ᥆ᥒ'𝗍 һᥲ᥎ᥱ mᥙᥴһ 𝗍іmᥱ. і ᥒᥱᥱძ 𝗍᥆ kᥒ᥆ᥕ ᥕһ᥆ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥲrᥱ.

I knew you still had a heart. Poor bird didn't have to travel far... pointless really

The spy's heart ached, this man was stone cold heartless, he could take a thousand hearts from one's chest and yet here he is...still mourning. The owl tweeted impatiently, parchment and ink was tossed together quickly.

𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗍,𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾.𝖭𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅.
-𝖦.

The owl flew quickly, the spy edged back to their position, their main priority was not to arouse suspicion and thus far has done so well.

Soon enough time flew around, they made sure people were doing their duties, that people were where they needed to be. The spy was apprehensive on aparating, the action alone could rip them of their energy, but it's the quickest way in and out. With a pop the classrooms of Hogwarts were in sight, the heavy clothing around the spy only increased the heat, they felt hot.

The heavy black mask and leather clothing had become a safe space, a space where they could easily forget and focus on what needs to be done that no one is willing to do, no body is willing to die to end this war... not really. The spy is, they took a deep breath, voldermort deserved this, as did his followers. If the spy had to show themselves to one of their own then so be it, if it saves them all.

The spy's wrist buzzed to signal the time, they took one last glance around as they entered the classroom. Their need to put a voice spell was scorching but the spy chose not to, what's the point? If the spy said they weren't scared... it would be a lie. Everything was about to be brought to flames. Big massive flames. A laugh came from behind them

"You actually turned up."

The spy wouldn't speak unless they had too, until it was time.

"A month ago I would have turned you over to the dark Lord, now however..." He paused, a tiny bit of sadness creeped through before he pulled it back

"You got my letter, you know what this is about-"

A wrath of fire cracked through a old fire place in the classroom, they both jumped though neither would admit it. Malfoy's voice sounded through it.

"Nott, I placed a tracker on you. Not the point," Malfoy rushed

"Then what? I'm busy with my spy." He teethed