Baby #2

Bella's pov

(DONT FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!! I LOVE YALLS COMMENTS ❤️💋😍)

"Good morning, mi amor.." Pablo yawns as he rubs my 9 month pregnant belly.

"Good morning..." I said half asleep,

"How's my little princesa doing in here?" He rubs and kissed my belly, getting a tiny kick from our unborn baby in return.

"Somebodys up early.." he puts his lips to my belly and gives it a long kiss before getting up.

"Can you get me Starbucks? I want a strawberry açaí with lemonade..." I ask as I hold his hand.

"Sorry bells, I already stayed an extra 20 minutes to cuddle you and I only have 15 minutes to get ready..." Pablo kisses my forehead.

"Are you going to Camp already?" I ask as I finally open my deer brown eyes.

"Yeah, it's already 12. Mina is watch mickey mouse in her play room."

"Oh okay... I love you." I kiss his lips then put our noses together.

"I love you too." He walks away and enters our closet.

5 hours later

The game was starting and I was in bed with Martina and tini. Martina laid her head on my belly and cuddled her unborn baby sister, while tini laid on the other side of the bed and ate popcorn.

The baby was kicking nonstop as I brushed Martina's hair to the side and waited for the match to start.

30 minutes later the match started.

Barca was doing good and as I looked down at Martina all the sudden I felt warm liquid spread in between my legs.

"Bella, are you peeing yourself?" Tini asks as she stares at my wet thighs.

"No... I think my water broke." I move Martina off of me as she stares at my legs.

"What do i do?! Gavi is in the middle of a game!" I try not to freak out.

"Calm down... calm down... uhm... is mikky or like katrine at the match?" Tini asks as she takes Martina off the bed.

"Yeah, I think.." i wince in pain.

"I'll just drop Martina off at the match and we can go to the hospital..." she helps me up.

Tini runs to the nursery and comes out with the hospital bag.

"Martina go downstairs and get a blanket and a toy, me and mommy will be down in a second." Tini says as she puts the diaper bag down.

Martina nods then goes downstairs while tini basically carries me down the stairs.

Tini helps me in her Audi then runs back inside to help Martina.

2 minutes later, tini comes outside with Martina running behind her.

Martina gets in the backseat with her blanket and Minnie Mouse stuffed animal.

Tini gets in the drivers seat and throws the hospital bag in the backseat with Martina.

Tini slams on the Gas and started driving as I groaned in pain the whole ride.

5 minutes later we see mikky waiting outside the stadium as we pull up next to her.

Mikky opens the backseat door and puts Martina on her hip then opens my door and kissed my belly.

"Good luck, I'll see you soon baby Gavira.." mikky kissed my belly one more time then kissed my cheek before closing the door and going back in the stadium with Martina.