Oh baby..

Bella's pov

(5 months later)

I was currently in mine and Pablo's closet as I was trying to figure out the right dress for the gender reveal.

"White or Pink?" I ask Pablo who was sitting on the ottoman as he scrolled through instagram.

"The Pink dress makes your bump look HUGE" Pablo looks up from his phone.

"So white?" I ask as I put the white dress up to my pregnant body.

"White looks nice..." Pablo tells me as he puts his big hand on my naked pregnant belly.

"What color are you wearing?" I ask Pablo as I place my hand over his.

"Blue, I know your papas baby boy." Pablo kissed the side of my belly.

"What makes you say that...?" I ask with a smirk as I massage his hair.

"I made him, I think I would know."

"You thought Martina had a twin hiding behind her," I laugh lightly as I remembered Pablo trying to convince me we were having twins.

"I was 16..." Pablo tries to make an excuse.

"But you made her...." I mock him playfully as I stroke my belly.

"Okay, okay, but i know for a fact this is a baby boy."

I laugh than hug his head with his head on my chest.

"We haven't Even came up with names..." I say as I pull away and walk over to my shoes.

"I know, maybe once we see him it will just come to us like Martina's name did." He put his phone down next to him before getting up and walking over to me.

"Heels or casual shoes, mami?" Pablo asked as he gets on his knees to get my airforces if I saw casual.

"Dior black heels" I replied as I rest my hands on my belly again.

"Alright..." he picks up the Dior pair of shoes than gets up.

He puts the shoes on the ottoman as I waddle over to him.

I put the white knee length dress on the ottoman next to the shoes than go over to my purses with Pablo not far behind me.

"White and grey crocodile birkin, please?" I ask as I try to reach the birkin bag 3 inches above my reach.

Pablo grabs my birkin bag than sets it down next to the dress.

As I was passing the body mirror I stopped than looked at my full body in the mirror.

"Bells..." Pablo start as he wraps his arms around my waist while staring at my body in the mirror.

"My belly is so big..." I started crying because I feel to big.

"It's just our baby boy growing, it's a good thing. We want him to develop so he can be big and strong like his papa." Pablo laughed lightly at the last 3 words in his sentence.

"I just wish he didn't have to grow so big in my belly...."

"Well I refuse to get a surrogate... your the only woman I will ever let my sperms make babies with." He sucks on my neck softly.