Christmas

A/N: Pleaseeee put all your thoughts I love y'all's comments 😭😭

Bella's pov

I was currently at the dinner table infront of Martina as I feed her mashed sweet potato's.

"¿Donde está papi?" Martina asks

"With uncle pepi, finishing wrapping our gifts at his house."

"When will he be home?"

"Am I not good enough for you?" I playfully gasp making her laugh.

I stop laughing "papi should be home by the time we are out of the bath, okay?"

"Okay!" She puts another spoonful of her mashed up sweet potatoes in her mouth.

After she was done with her potatoes and I was done with my macaroni and burger we went upstairs to mine and Pablo's room to take a bath.

I get out our dark red silk pajamas and lay them on the bed as the bath fills up with the warm water.

I put my phone on the charger than picked up Martina as I scroll on Netflix for a Christmas movie.

"Christmas chronicles?" I ask

"Si.." she yawns.

I press on start than immediately press pause.

The tub was all the way filled so we went into the bathroom and undressed.

I got in the tub with her on my hip.

"Linda mami..." she strokes my cheek with her small chubby hand.

"Linda bebé." I kiss her lips.

As she lays her head on my chest we hear the bedroom door open.

"Uh-oh papis home!" I joke as Pablo enters the bathroom with Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton and channel bags in his hands.

"Sorry girls, pepi wanted to go shopping for his mom last minute because he felt like she needed more gifts for being the amazing mom she is."

"And why are these with you?" I look down to the designer bags in both his hands.

"I realized I didn't get you enough gifts for the amazing mama you are..." he kisses my lips

"Papi! What about me?" Martina asks with Pablo's sad look.

"I got you a lot of gifts, bebé.."

"Más!" Martina yells

"Baby, you have like 50 gifts plus the 5 I just got you."

"Okay!" she looks happy again making me and Pablo laugh at her mood swing.

"When are you gonna get out of the tub so I can cuddle mi dos favorita chicas?" Pablo asks

"Like 5 minutes.."

"Okay gives me enough time to wrap them than put them under the tree." He kisses my forehead before walking away.

He left the bedroom and Martina continued to cuddle me underwater.

"Te amo, mi hermosa mami." She kisses my nose making me giggle.

"Te amo más." I kiss her nose back making her blush and giggleZ

We get out of the tub and go into the bedroom to change into our pajamas.

I help her dry off her whole body than I put her in her dark red silk long sleeve and long pants pajamas.

I buttoned on her shirt than put her on our bed as I changed into my matching ones to hers.

I dim the lights than get into bed with her as the movie starts playing.