pregnant

A/N: Hola chicas or chicos I am so excited for this book!!! Enjoy 💋

It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant.

Bella's pov

It's currently the year 2020, I am currently staring down at the 3 positive pregnancy tests infront of my face on my white bathroom counter.

This couldn't be possible. Me and my new boyfriend Pablo have only done it twice, that can't be enough time to get pregnant.

He's gonna be so sad and guilty especially because his football career is about to take off.

This is gonna hold him back, I'm a horrible person.

It's been his dream to play for Barça at 5 years old and I just ruined it for him.

I should've just took birth control but at the same time he's the one who convinced me to do it without protection so....

Maybe I should get an ultrasound before I start exaggerating about this.

But I'm to young to have a baby, my parents will kill me, Pablo will hate me, all my friends will turn against me, I'm gonna get fat, and most importantly I'm gonna be all alone.

No Pablo, no Mom, no dad, no aurora, no anasi, this is horrible.

How will I get an ultrasound without a car?

Ooh i know!

An Uber.

(I called the Uber and was now in the waiting room of the hospital)

"Bella Hernández?" A doctor calls out

"That's me!" I get up and follow her to the ultrasound room.

I sit on the bed as she sits on her chair.

"Isabella maría Hernández-Perez, correct?" She asks

"Yep"

"Birthplace is Buenos Aires Argentina, born October 5th 2004, correct?"

"Mhm all correct"

"Okay so with that we will get started"

"Okay!"

"So any nausea, fatigue, constant peeing, fertilization bleeding?"

"All of the above, I think that the fertilization bleeding was my period though"

"1-3 days after sex?"

"Yeah..?"

"Mhm fertilization"

"Dang..."

She chuckled than asks "So how long has it been since...?"

"2 months"

"Usually starts to be noticeable by than, missed period?"

"Uhh.. yeah, I didn't even notice."

"Okay, so it shows you are most likely pregnant so we are gonna get a urine test and an ultrasound, Kay?"

"Okay!" I take the cup from her before going to the bathroom.

I peed on the cup and I was so relieved.

I gave the cup to the doctor before laying down again for an ultrasound.

As she put the cold gel on my stomach I was staring at the screen praying not to see the little baby cells appear.

It has been 2 seconds and I was about to say yay! Until I heard a little heartbeat from the machine.

I look back over at it and see the baby cells.