Soulmates

1 month and 2 weeks later.

Bella's pov

I wasn't been feeling the best, like to the point where I can't go to Pablo's games.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with me, so right now I'm on my way to the hospital and Pablo is home with Martina showing her how to play football.

Once I arrived at the hospital than once I got out of Pablo's black Audi, before i knew it there were lots of paparazzi swarming me.

Once I pushed my way out I got inside of the hospital.

I went up to the front desk and got signed in, 5 minutes later I went to the room.

I laid on the bed as the doctor was washing her hands.

"Hola, como estás?" The doctor asks

"Not great... I've been throwing up, I have fatigue, my back hurt actually a lot and I have to pee every like 5 minutes."

"That's not good. I will tell you straight up that those are symptoms of pregnancy but we will run some tests, okay?"

"Okay.."

Did Pablo get me pregnant, again?

The doctor leaves the room and I go on my phone to hopefully pass time and calm my nerves.

She comes back in the room with a cup with it labeled in meters.

"Okay, take this. And the bathroom is right behind me." The other nurse gives me the cup.

I get up than walk over to the bathroom.

I peed in the cup than came back to the doctors and gave them the cup.

When I laid down they cleaned my arm and put a tie around it to buff up my veins.

Once they choose one they inserted the needle than begun draining some of the blood from my arm.

Once they were done they took it out and put a bandage over it.

"Okay, we will test those. The urine test takes 24-48 hours and the HCG takes from a few hours to a day." The first doctor explains.

"Okay," I nod

"Okay, so you can go back home now. Make sure to rest, drink lots of fluids. Stay hydrated, healthy.."

"Okay, got it." I get up.

After that I went back home.

"Pablo!" I yell.

No reply.

"Pablo Gavira!"

No reply.

I look over to the living room and as my eyes were moving from the stairs to the living room I got a glimpse of Martina waddle-running.

I immediately run over to the clear sliding door that leads to the backyard only to see Pablo trying to pass her the ball but she keeps running away.

"Martina Alejandra! No, this way!" Pablo instructed when Martina was kicking the ball everywhere than chasing it.

Martina kicked it into the pool than looked at Pablo with a naughty smile.

He gives her a 'really' look as he crosses his arms.

"If it wasn't for your 'amazinggg' tíos than I would have more balls for us the play with." Pablo says as he picks Martina and puts her on his hip.

Okay so last week Alejandro, ansu, pedri, ferrán and torre came over because we oddly have the only house with fútbol goals in our backyard, and Martina had a little cold and wanted to snuggle pablo so we let the boys play in the backyard on their own and 1 hour later ansu came in the house and told me and pablo about how they accidentally kicked all of the balls into the trees in the distance. So yeah and I haven't bought more yet.