Love, love, love..

Bella's pov

After we went to the hospital in Uvalde to go visit the kids we came here to Paris.

5 minutes before our plane was landing I bundled martina up in her black little Vercase puffer winter coat and her little Vercase black winter hat.

I gave her to Pablo than put my black with Vercase coat on that had the words 'Vercase' all over in white.

Pablo gave Martina back to me than put his coat on.

When he was done zipping his coat we landed.

We were 7th to last to get off and thankfully only a few people recognized me and only gasped.

Once we get in our Uber we unzipped our coats.

"It's sooo cold" I say. (It was 5 degrees and snowing)

"I know.." Pablo puts his arm around me as he looks at Martina on my lap.

"Mama... estoy cansada." Martina sighs as she lays her head on my shoulder,

(Mom... I'm tired.)

"Mickey?" I ask as I turn on my phone.

"Si" she puts her little hand on my chest.

I go on Disney plus and turn it on for her as Pablo's big hand rubs my upper thigh.

"What should we do tomorrow?" I ask Pablo as I look up into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Shopping?" He suggested.

"Okay, that works."

"Do you wanna walk there?" He asks

"How far is it?"

"4 minute drive, 13 minute walk."

"How many miles?"

"0.6"

"Okay, than we can walk tomorrow."

"Okay great"

"I'm also tired, you of course had to be the only one out of the 3 of us to take a nap on the plane." I laugh lightly

"I tried to tell you that you should lay down with me but, 'no..."

"We both know Martina wasn't gonna sleep and she would probably make weird faces at people"

"True.."

15 minutes later we arrived at park Hyatt hotel.

We walk up to the front desk with Martina on my hip and Pablo with our bags.

"Good evening, welcome to park Hyatt- Paris hotel. How can I assist you?" The woman behind the front desk asks after she finished typing something on her computer.

"Uh... room under Gavira." Pablo scratches the back of his neck.

"2 adults, 1 child under 5 and planned stay for 3 days?" She asks for reassurance as she grabs 3 key cards from her drawer.

"Sounds about right." He says as he takes the key cards and puts them in his pocket.

"Alright, 25th floor, room 947."

"Okay, thanks."

"Have a nice stay!"

As we were in the elevator he was looking at Martina.

"Damn, she looks like your twin."

"Eh... I mean, she has your eyes and facial expressions so.."

"But your nose, lips and hair."