Familia..

A/N: this shit is soooo long get your popcorn.

Bella's pov

I was currently in the hammock we have in our backyard with Eva (Georgina and Ronaldo's daughter) playing with my hair and trying to braid it.

"Nope, put the right peace under the middle.." I corrected the 6 year old Portuguese child on my body.

"Like this?"

"Si, good job."

"Done!" I look down at my hair and it was an amazing braid.

"Wow eve, it's amazing" I hug her

She giggled as she hugs me back and feels my braid.

"Thanks hermanita." I kiss her cheek.

We get out of the hammock and walk over to Georgina and Alana as they were eating cheese and crackers from the charcuterie board.

"Mama look at hermanas hair!" Eva points to my hair.

"Wow baby!" Georgina rubs Eva's back.

Eva puts a big proud grin on her face.

"Hermana? Can you do my hair?" Alana asks as she runs her little hands through her puffy brown curly hair.

"Of course, Bebe!" I sit on the lounge couch next to Georgina and pat my lap for her to sit on.

She runs over to me and sits on my lap.

I sectioned her hair than started braiding.

20 minutes later I was done with her Two French braids.

"Linda!!" Alana touches her braided hair.

I kiss her cheek as she checks herself out on her moms phone.

We hear the clear sliding back door open to reveal Mateo walking over to us

"Is dinner almost readyyy?" Mateo asks as he puts his hands on Georgina's lap.

"Yeah, 5 more minutes." I brush his hair to the side.

"Okay!" He runs back inside making me and Georgina laugh.

Alana and Eva follow him inside.

Georgina looks around than takes a deep breath.

"So.. have you and Pablo talked about another baby?" She asks

"Yeah but we can barely even handle Martina most days so I tell him no, I'm just not ready I feel."

"Yeah, i get that.."

I nod than look down.

"And i know Pablo would never do this but.... Never let Pablo, or any man pressure you into having a baby, okay?" Georgina says

"I know you know this but babies are a lot of work and your only 18, Isabella. What you do on a daily is fucking impressive. Where I was at your age and where you are today is a huge difference." She adds as she rubs my back.

"Well I have a lot of help..."

"Don't let Pablo make you think that. Here.." She turns me towards her fully as she positions herself better so we are looking straight at each other.

"Who makes breakfast or goes and buys it every morning for their 2 year old and boyfriend?" She asks

"Me.."

"Who takes care of her daughter after her boyfriend goes to training for 1-4 hours or away games?" Georgina asks

"Me."