97. Seb X Regie Part 2

Part 2 was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX

Hope you enjoy!

Sebastian and Regie went along with the idea, deciding to turn the situation into a light-hearted prank video. They knew that the members wouldn't treat it seriously, given their tight-knit bond. As they prepared to film the video, they tried to act playful and carefree.

However, as they started recording, Regie began to ad-lib lines that were a little too convincing. He looked into the camera and said, "We may have been trying to keep it a secret, but I think it's time to reveal the truth. Seb, I love you more than anything in this world."

Sebastian's eyes widened in shock, his heart racing as he heard those unexpected words. This wasn't part of the plan, and it felt like their private moment had been exposed to the world.

Regie realized he had made a mistake, but before he could correct himself, Sebastian felt an overwhelming rush of emotions. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he couldn't control the panic that was setting in. He began to hyperventilate, gasping for breath as his chest tightened.

In the midst of Sebastian's panic attack, he didn't even realize that he was trembling uncontrollably until he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, shaking him gently. It was Oliver, his older brother, who had rushed to his side.

"Seb, breathe," Oliver urged, his voice filled with concern. "You're safe. Just take deep breaths."

Sebastian, still in a state of shock and panic, clung to Oliver, struggling to regain control of his racing heart and thoughts.

Regie, witnessing the distress he had caused, was filled with guilt and remorse. He wrapped his arms around Sebastian, tears streaming down his face as he held him tightly and whispered words of apology and reassurance.

"I'm so sorry, Seb," Regie said between sobs. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me. I love you more than anything, and I don't want to see you like this."

The rest of the members watched in concern, their playful mood instantly replaced by worry for their friends. They had inadvertently stumbled into a situation far more serious than they had anticipated.

As Sebastian gradually regained his composure with Oliver's support, he turned to Regie, his tear-streaked face a mix of emotions. He managed to say, "I love you too, Regie, but we need to talk... privately."

The group realized that their prank had taken an unexpected turn, and as Sebastian and Regie retreated to have a heart-to-heart conversation, the house was filled with a mixture of emotions - love, concern, and a deep understanding that some secrets were best kept private.