10. Can't Sleep pt 2

Sebastian had been struggling with sleep for a while now. He had been trying to hide it from everyone, especially his brother Oliver. He didn't want to worry anyone or be a burden on the group. But it was getting worse, and he was feeling more and more exhausted every day.

The group had planned a camping trip to the woods, and Ty and Oliver suggested they make a video out of it. Everyone agreed, but Sebastian felt extremely anxious. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, and the thought of being in the woods all night made his anxiety worse.

As they set up camp, Sebastian tried to act as normal as possible, chatting with the others and helping with the preparations. But he couldn't shake the feeling of dread that was growing in him. When it was time to go to bed, he tried to lie down and close his eyes, hoping that sleep would come. But it never did.

As the night went on, everyone else fell asleep, and Sebastian was left alone with his thoughts. He could hear the sounds of the forest around him, the rustling of leaves, and the hooting of owls. He felt like he was losing his mind. He tried counting sheep, meditating, and even taking deep breaths, but nothing seemed to work.

Meanwhile, Oliver had woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't find Sebastian in his sleeping bag. He got up and looked around, only to find his brother sitting on a log, staring into space.

"Seb, what are you doing up?" Oliver asked.

Sebastian turned to his brother, his eyes bloodshot and tired. He tried to act casual, saying he was just taking a walk, but Oliver could tell something was wrong.

"Seb, you haven't slept, have you?" Oliver said, his voice filled with concern.

Sebastian couldn't hide it anymore. He broke down in tears, telling Oliver about how he hasn't been able to sleep and how he had been hiding it from everyone.

Oliver hugged his brother tightly, feeling a mix of emotions. He was worried about Sebastian's health, but also proud of him for trying to be strong.

The two brothers sat on the log, talking about everything that was going on in their lives. Sebastian felt relieved to have someone to talk to, and Oliver felt grateful to be there for his brother.

In the morning, the group woke up to find Sebastian and Oliver sitting by the fire, drinking coffee and chatting. Sebastian looked tired, but he was smiling. Oliver had convinced him to tell the others about his sleeping problems, and they were all supportive and understanding.

From that day on, Sebastian felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He knew he wasn't alone, and he could count on his brother and the rest of the group for support. And even though he still struggled with sleeping, he knew he could face it with their help.