75. Murdering Feelings

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX

Hope you enjoy!

Sebastian falls in love with wrong people who hurt him and he just wants to murder his feelings sometimes. He keeps distance from people and he has constant fights with himself in his brain. He starts to become more selfless and after a while he notices that he pushed everyone else who liked him away and became a heartbreaker and that he now hurts people like they hurt him.

He starts going to clubs and to parties constantly getting hangover and having one night stands with no intrest in anything more like some real feelings such as love. The other don't notice it for a long time but Regie after some time notices that Sebastian is spiralling a wrong path.

One night Sebastian stumbled through the dimly lit club, the bass thumping in his chest. He had a drink in one hand and a forced smile on his face as a group of girls surrounded him, drawn to his youthful charm. It was just another night of seeking distractions from the feelings that tormented him.

Regie, leaning against the bar with his arms crossed, couldn't help but notice how Sebastian had changed. He had always been the touchy, affectionate one, craving the warmth of his family. But lately, it was as if he was trying to fill an emotional void with strangers and the chaos of nightlife.

Regie decided it was time to intervene. He pushed through the crowd and approached Sebastian, who was swaying slightly on his feet.

"Seb," he said, concern in his voice, "you've had enough for tonight. Let's get you home."

Sebastian looked at Regie with bleary eyes, a mixture of surprise and gratitude. He nodded and relinquished his drink. The girls pouted, but Regie's presence was like a protective shield around Sebastian.

Outside the club, the cool night air hit Sebastian, sobering him up slightly. They found a quiet corner to sit, away from the pulsating music and flashing lights.

"What's going on, Seb?" Regie asked, his voice filled with genuine care.

Sebastian sighed and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. "I don't know, Regie. It's like... I've been trying to forget something, someone. But it's not working. So, I keep pushing everyone away, hurting them before they can hurt me."

Regie leaned closer, his muscles no longer a shield but a source of comfort. "You don't have to go through this alone, Seb. We're here for you, the whole group."

Sebastian's eyes glistened with unshed tears. "I know, but I don't want them to see me like this. I don't want Oli to worry."

Regie nodded in understanding. "Alright, we won't tell anyone. But you and I, we're in this together now. You can lean on me when it feels like there's no one else."

Sebastian gave Regie a weak smile, and in that moment, their friendship deepened. They shared stories, fears, and dreams under the starry night sky. The bond that formed that night was unspoken but unbreakable, a promise to be each other's support in a world where everyone else was too busy to notice the pain beneath the surface.

As the days turned into weeks, Sebastian's spiral started to slow down. With Regie by his side, he found the strength to let go of the self-destructive path he had been on. He stopped seeking solace in empty encounters and began to mend the relationships he had carelessly pushed away.

The other members eventually noticed the change in Sebastian, how he had transformed from a heartbreaker into a selfless friend. They didn't know the full story of his struggles, but they could see the healing process was underway.

And so, Sebastian's journey toward self-acceptance and love continued, no longer alone but with the unshakable support of his brother and friends.