92. Attacked

This story was requested by AfiaRiaz7

Hope you enjoy!

One night, NSB was out doing a live stream and decided to celebrate with a restaurant visit. After a delicious meal, they chose to walk back home while continuing the live stream. The cool breeze and laughter filled the air until a group of fans spotted them.

Excitement turned into chaos as more and more fans joined the group. It was getting serious, and the members began to feel suffocated and anxious. Sebastian, always quick on his feet, tossed his car keys to Oliver. "Get to the car!" he shouted, and the members sprinted after Oliver to Sebastian's car, desperate to escape the crowd.

However, Sebastian remained trapped amidst the frenzy. In the chaos, some fans accidentally hurt his chest and throat, making it painful and difficult to breathe. Panic set in as he struggled to free himself.

Finally, Ty managed to locate Sebastian and rushed to his side. "Hang in there, Seb! We're getting you to the hospital," Ty reassured him, his voice laced with concern.

Sebastian's eyes met Ty's, and in that moment, he knew he was in good hands.

As Ty rushed Sebastian to the hospital, Sebastian's vision blurred, and his body grew heavy. He could hear Ty's reassuring words, but the world faded away, and he fainted.

When he finally woke up, Sebastian found himself in a hospital bed, blinking against the harsh, sterile light. Weak and disoriented, he turned his head and saw his NSB family scattered around the room, dozing off in various positions. Oliver sat closest to him, still wearing the worried expression he had worn since the incident.

Sebastian let out a weak, raspy cough, and Oliver stirred. "Seb, you're awake!" Oliver exclaimed, his sweet smile returning as he rushed to Sebastian's side.

"Yeah...," Sebastian croaked, his voice barely a whisper. He tried to sit up, but his body ached, reminding him of the chaos earlier.

Oliver gently helped him adjust the pillows, and Sebastian managed a small smile. "Thanks, bro."

Their conversation woke the others, and one by one, they came over to check on Sebastian, their faces filled with relief. Kane, Justin, Regie, Ryan, and Darren all expressed their concern and relief that Sebastian was alright.

Once everyone had gathered around Sebastian's bedside, they shared stories of the fans' unexpected enthusiasm that had led to the incident. Ryan grumbled about how much he hated being touched, while Kane couldn't help but chuckle at the whole situation.

As they talked, Sebastian's eyes shifted to a nearby table. It was piled high with gifts and letters from fans. There were heartfelt apologies, drawings, and well-wishes from fans who felt responsible for the mishap.

Sebastian's heart swelled with gratitude. "Look at all of this," he whispered, gesturing toward the table. "Our fans are amazing."

"They really are," Oliver agreed, a hint of tears in his eyes. "We're lucky to have such incredible supporters."

The NSB members spent the rest of the day by Sebastian's side, sharing stories, laughter, and gratitude for their fans.