91. Choking

This story was requested by AmberCheshire

Hope you enjoy!

One day, the group decided to make a horror vlog and rented a haunted mansion to film in. After a few hours of filming, they all decided to take a break and go out to eat, leaving Sebastian and Oliver behind to film some more. The two brothers were having a great time, talking and filming each other and goofing around.

But then something strange happened. Oliver suddenly stopped talking and turned around to face Sebastian, his eyes completely black as if he was possessed by something. Sebastian tried to call out to his brother, but it was as if he wasn't there anymore. Suddenly, Oliver's hand shot out and grabbed Sebastian's throat.

"Oli, what's happening to you? Please stop, you're hurting me," Sebastian gasped, his voice barely audible.

But Oliver didn't respond, his grip tightening on Sebastian's throat. Sebastian could feel himself losing consciousness, his vision starting to fade.

"Oli, please," he whispered, his voice barely a whisper.

Sebastian struggled to break free, but it was no use. He could feel his eyes rolling back in his head and his body starting to go limp. With his last bit of strength, he managed to call out to his brother one more time, "Oliver!" And then everything went black.

When Sebastian woke up, he was lying on the floor of the haunted mansion, with Oliver kneeling next to him, looking pale and shaken. "What happened?" Sebastian croaked, his throat still sore from Oliver's grip.

"I don't know," Oliver said, his voice shaking. "One minute I was filming you, and the next minute it was like something took over me. I couldn't control myself."

Seb finally remembered what had happened and they both booked it out of the mansion calling the group and telling them about what happened and everyone agreed to go back home.