49. Sebastian's Motorcycle Accident

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX
Hope you enjoy!

One night Sebastian goes out on his motorcycle with a crew of a few friends. As they go into the city an accident happens and 3 of his friends crash.

Sebastian pull the breaks in time but he falls with his motorcycle and gets a bit thrown off and hits his back against a pole.

There were 2 more girls and 2 another guys and their crew as they were a group of 8.

Sebastian is in pain as his back hurts from the hit. A girl and a boy who are Sebastian's friend rush over to him seeing that he is in a bad condition while the other girl with her boyfriend rushed over to check the others.

By this time it's all over the news and it's said that 2 of the bikers didn't survive the accident but no names are mentioned. Justin is in the kitchen when he hears the news from the tv as he was watching a movie before the news started. He quickly called the others down as they knew that Sebastian went with the group for a ride. They are all worried as Sebastian is not picking up his phone and nobody else from the bike group is also.

Meanwhile the ambulance arrives rush to the people who surviven whom is Sebastian and a friend of his. Still no names mentioned as the news cut off and the man started talking about this horrible accident.

The members are worried about Sebastian decide to try to wait and hope that he is alright. They fall asleep while loosing hope as Sebastian doesn' return for hours. But after they all fall asleep Sebastian comes back home quietly.

He just hoped that the others didn't see what happend as he knew it was on the news. But his quietness was for nothing as Regie was awake in the kitchen and heard the door open. Regie came to the room quickly seeing that it's Sebastian as he worriedly hugged the youngest member.

The noise woke up the others as they went to hug Sebastian too worried as they saw the scars and bruises along with his bandaged wrist and some scars that were stitched up. Sebastian realised that they must have seen the news when Regie hugged him first he came back as he hasn't seen the members this worried yet ever since they met.

Sebastian: (teary-eyed) I-I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to worry you all. The accident was bad, but I'm okay now.

Regie: (concerned) Don't apologize, Seb. We were just so worried about you. Are you sure you're alright?

Sebastian: Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just some bruises and a few stitches. But two of our friends didn't make it. It was terrible.

Justin: (softly) We heard about it on the news. We were so scared for you, man.

Kane: (proudly) You're a tough one, Seb. But next time, please be more careful.

Darren: (playfully) Yeah, we don't want our precious co-founder getting hurt.

Sebastian: (smiling weakly) Thanks, everyone. I'm glad to be back with you all.

Oliver: (holding back tears) You scared us, little brother. You know how much we care about you.

Sebastian: (hugging Oliver) I know, Oli. I love you all so much. You're like my second family.

Ty: (smiling) And you're like our little brother, Seb. We're here for you, always.

Ryan: (awkwardly) Yeah, well, don't expect any touchy-feely hugs from me. But I'm glad you're okay.

Sebastian: (laughing softly) I won't force any hugs on you, Ryan. But thanks for caring.

Oliver: (gently holding Seb's hand) Come on, let's sit you down. I'll take care of your bruises and scars.

Sebastian: (smiling gratefully) Thanks, Oli. You always know how to make things better.