Code: Spook / Short Teaser

?̸̛̹̙͓̘̰̼̒̏̍̃͋̌͝?̸͚̄̀̈́̔̔͝͝͝ͅ?̶̭͊͌́̈́̓̿̒̎̚͝ ̷̨̤̼͔̯̬̳͆͒͒̌̐̽́̈́̊P̴͙̍ơ̵͔̙͕͔̮̎̓̆͐͑̍̆͂̐̔̕͝ͅv̸̛̭̻̰̥̉͐̈́̄́͊̄ͅ:̵̨͎̹͉͔͙̻̝̲̹͉͔̙̓̓͒̾̄̊̇̚ͅ

.....D̵͕͍͚̦̮̟̼̫͑͋̅̊͘ọ̵̢̧̤̯̝͙͇̥̲̥̠͚͉͍̆̓̾ ̶̥̙̫̹̩̣̻̹̳͕̌̐̐̉̃̾̏̀̆̓̈́̚ẏ̷̨͖̼̪̍͆͘ö̶̧̡̗̜͍̦̲͉̘͈̩̣̗͌̅̉͗̐u̷͓̻̘̓̑͐͑͛́̋̃̈́̿̓̀̇͗̈́ ̵͎̺̭̞͓́̓̌̽̒ę̴̖͍͕̼̬̝͚͚͇̟̈́͂̒͋̋̿͠v̵̢͉͓͙̰͓̯͉̞̝̤̙̖̞͌͛̀̈́̅̐͗ͅer believe in fairy tales? I have.

It was about heroes. Their origins. There stories. Legends, Myths of old. How they became...Well, heroes. How they were always there for their people. How they defend them against all evil. How they were loved so, so much. How I foolishly aspired to become one.

Nothing but lies.

One gloomy night, A boy's village had been mysteriously attacked by a horde of Grimm. There were hundreds of them, causing chaos around the streets he'd used to play with his childhood friends. How the night sky was covered with screeching Nevermores. Destroying buildings left and right. How a Nuckelavee slaughtered his people with one swing of its claws.

He desperately cried for help... But no one came...

His village... Gone.

His parents....dismembered in his arms.

He was all alone... With no one to save him from this nightmare.

That's how I discovered my semblance.

Oh you'll get to know my semblance soon enough, my friend. But that doesn't matter now.

What matters now is, Who I am.

Well, I won't go into detail about that either, just work with me here okay?

I am called by many names by many powerful people in the world of remnant. A ghost, A phantom, An assassin, but really. I mostly like to call myself Spook.

'Why spook?' I hear you ask. Well, my friend let's just say that I... Like to give my enemies the taste of Ŵ̴̢̛̥̱͖͕̺̦̲̳͕͚̣̻̻̟́̍͐͌̎͆͑͝Ḧ̶͖̻͕̻̟̝͎̺̥́̾̋̽͐̓͝Ḁ̸̥̥͍̫̪̠̭̣̖̖̙͔̃ͅŢ̶͚͎̣͔̺̙͕̒̓̒̀́̆́̈́͘͝͠͝ ̸̢͈͍͙͎͖͍̳͎̦̪̏̽͊͛R̸̛̥̬͉̻̗͍̖̯̫̘̾̍̃̀̂͋̽̔̐̌̿̏̚͠Ę̴̧̜̣̪̫̝̬̜͍͓͉͉̓ͅA̴̦̝̱̘̦̹̙͂̔̍͜L̷̛̛̛̖̦̞̥̞̙̲͚͆̽̿͒͛́ ̷̫̫̻́́̓F̵̰́̿͂̀̓̈́͋̊̊̋͘Ę̵̼̪͙̱̫̩̪̝̖͑̈͆̔͋̋͗͋A̶͙̼͇̝͍͐̿̈̓̊̈R̶̯͔̹̈̓̍͑̔̅̂͛̔̄̃͐̍͗͝ ̴̛̩̗̣̄́̌͋̂̾̄́̋̅́͌̃͜L̵̝̥̳̦̤͖̲̭̹̝̈́̽͛̽͊̀̈̍̈́͐̀͐̌̕̚ͅỜ̶̛͚̻̝̂̑̌͆̀́̓͘Ö̸̢̧̧̱̭̝̖͇̳̘̹̽̚͜K̶̞͚̩͊S̷̨̡̠͕̙͎̯̺̪̖̗͓͇̞͉̔̈́͐͑́͠͝ ̴̖̤̰̲̽͊̌̿̇͌͗̆̿̆͗͊̕L̷̟̙̙̝̥̈̇̅͆̿̾͛Ḯ̶̡̡̖̤͒͑Ķ̸͇͔̪̲̪͕͙̯̜͋̾̆̎̉̇͛̈̃͌̚͝E̶̳̾̾̒ͅ

Haha. Yes, let's put it at that for now.

I currently work for a group that I cannot tell you, unfortunately. Unless you have a death wish or just looking for a way to kill yourself. Either of those, I will gladly do it for you.

So where Ẁ̶̧͇̪̜̪̮̮̟̦̦̖͉̣̇̊̒͌̅͆̆̍̒̎͝ͅę̷̮͠d̴͚͉̘̞͛͆̉s̸̫̙̭͈̫̞̦̳̀̕ṉ̸̛͓̝̞̜̞͕̭̘̲̝͔̺̈́̇̋̓̆͊́̕ͅd̵̨̢̧̤̗̖̝̝͆̀̌́̎̂͂̾̕͝n̵̞̿ş̴̨̧͇̞̰̦̺̮̫̰̮͙̲̂̈́́̇̆̒̔̈́͑̏͜͝͠d̷̢͍̣̖̗̗̟̪͍͔͚͂́͆͆͋̓̈́͗͗͘͜ḅ̵̡̺̙̖͍͙̞̫̬͚̐̽́̕s̶͇͙̗͎̬͈̱̄̅̈́͑̔̽̚͜͝͝b̵̠̞͎̐̈̄͒͑̀̿̇͋͊̏̆͛̒͝d̶̫̫͎̥͙͕̳̺̳̜̣͓̱̟͗̀́̇́͂̓̿̈̓̾̽͑͠͝ͅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: "Hey." My train of thought was rudely interrupted when a familiar red streak-haired girl and busty blonde came into my field of vision.

Spook: "Ah, Crater face wasn't it?"

???: "Oh man, you heard it too?" She whispered, blushing with embarrassment. But I simply couldn't care less. "Don't you feel hot wearing that thing all the time?"

Spook: "What are you two doing here?" I asked, making sure they heard the uninterest in my voice. Blonde spoke up.

Blonde: "Well, since we're going to be going on the same classes in the coming years. Me and my sis here thought we should introduce ourselves!" She says too joyfully much to my dismay.

Blonde: "I'm Yang and this is my one and only sister, Ruby." She then gave her sister a headlock, which she tried to fight out to no avail.

Spook: "If I say my name will you finally leave me alone?" I said, debating whether or not to punch her right in the face if she wouldn't.

Yang: "Yep!"

Spook: "Fine. I'm (Y/n), now back off." I then pulled my blanket up and pretended to sleep with light snoring.

Yang: "Yeah, this guy is a lost cause." I hear her whisper through my mask before they both finally leave to disturb some other girl reading 'Ninjas of Love'. Disgusting.

This was certainly going to be one interesting year.

A story idea that had popped into my mind while looking at the new cloaker design for payday 3 lol. A Bio will be added soon.