Part 23

~ People with golden cover but black surface ruin a lot of people life ~

A/N p.o.v 

" don't you think it's unfair only you saw it ,what about me " he lick her earlobe which make her chest go up and down with rapid speed . He lean toward her face she close her eyes feeling his minty breath on her face ready to feel his lips on hers . A loud bang pull him out of his actions , he groan as he was about to devour her lips , he angrily went to open the door ready to R.I.P that person who ruined his mood . He angrily open the gate and saw yoongi glaring at him dangerously , his head was down and posture was sloppy but his eyes was up and glaring him , he was looking like a ghost coming out from conjuring season 3 . As he saw yoongi he hurriedly close the door and lean on his door , he was horrified cause yoongi was giving him some serial killer vibe . 

Again but louder bang was heard he open the door and took a deep breath and said " what are you doing here hyung " " I heard and i am taking my property back " yoongi said and without hearing anything he pick her like a toddler and left leaving namjoon dumb , as he enter his room he just close the door don't even bother to close it and take out his boxer and gave her . " you go inside and remove your panty and wear this and you can choose any of my hoodie from my wardrobe " he said and push her inside the washroom . As she went inside she took a deep breath and rub her nape " i need to end this act before it get out of my control " with that she change her panty and wore yoongi's boxer with his Dior hoodie . After changing she went out and found yoongi laying on his part of bed , she made her way beside him and lay down as he sense her he pulled her in his arm and snuggle his head closer to her chest . 

Whole night y/n was awake thinking about how to back out from her own act day by day it's hard for her to keep up with her act . She took a deep breath and try to fall asleep but thoughts didn't let her mind stay in peace . 

NEXT MORNING 

Everyone woke up early morning and went to wake up their dear baby as they went inside the room they saw her looking here and there while yoongi sleeping soundly laying on her chest . They noticed dark circles under her bambi eyes . Taehyung was the first one to react and took her out of yoongi's hold and look at her eyes they were red and sleep was flowing in them " why didn't you sleep baby " he asked . She let out a big yawn and rub her eyes tiredly and let her head fall on his shoulder and rub her forehead to get rid off dizziness . Jin sat beside her and stroke her hair smoothly and gently and ask her "why didn't you sleep hm " " head heavy " she said in shortly " is your head is heavy " hoseok asked she nod in yes " that's why you didn't sleep " he again questioned " his head heavy " she point toward sleeping yoongi and rub her sore boobies . 

Jin kick yoongi's butt and said " how can you sleep after making our baby awake all freaking night " he groan as his butt kiss floor hardly and look at his surrounding and saw everyone glaring at him . " WHAT?" he asked as he stand up and rub his ass to reduce some pain " you took her away from me and sleep on her chest because of that she didn't sleep whole night " namjoon complain on which yoongi just shrug " it was comfortable but you , you were going to kiss her and i was damn sure you would have done more than that " he glare his brother and kick his ass .  Y/N there rest her head on taehyung shoulder wanted to fall asleep but there fighting is making hard which is irritating her . 

" hyung how could how just sleep on her boobies " " just for your comfort she suffer whole night " " you were so mean yoo- " " YOU ALL SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND LET ME SLEEP FOR GOOD TIME CAUSE IF I AIN'T GETTING MY DAMN SLEEP I WILL R.I.P EVERY SINGLE HAIR OF YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU BALD " Y/N screamed  . She shout beside taehyung's ear and make his ear numb and again snuggle into him , she sat on his lap and hug his body in her act she choose him to call her Dada cause she feel more secured with him then any other member . She hide her face in crock of his neck and clutch his shirt letting him know that she don't want to leave him at any cost . He chuckled seeing her like this but kiss her temple and left to dinning table took his chair still not leaving her .

" Hyung do you think she will choose taehyung in the end " Jungkook whisper to Hoseok on which he said " She already choose him " "what" he said with dull voice " yup she choose him  as her father " both start laughing loudly but sooner muffle their voice to  not to wake the sleeping baby up in all this act she is not aware of that, there are someone who knows all about her act and enjoying seeing her being effortlessly helpless

  " You might be a gamer but babes i am an inventor " 

~ To Be Continued ~

You all must be thinking why didn't i update from so long it was because of my papers first then after my result came i was bit disappointed on myself and go harder on my self later on i realise that it's not the way to do it right . So, i decide to take steps lightly again