Part 19

~ Diamond and Shining stone look same , but only jeweller can tell the value of diamond ~

A/N  P.O.V 

Today is one of the hottest day in Kim mansion all servants are running here and there everyone is drenched in sweat and fear of doing something wrong is getting best of them . Mr Kim is sitting in couch wearing tight three piece suit . While Kim brothers are dressed in most tight suits . It was like if they move the suit will be r.i.p in seconds . Mrs Kim was dressed in tight frock it was tight enough to make her breathing hard . Y/n who was sitting in couch with her head resting on Mr Kim lap and her one leg above couch side and one on namjoon lap she was the only one dressed in most comfy clothes jungkook hoddie and jimin shorts she don't even consider to wear inner wears . " y/n how about we dressed you up " Mrs Kim asked her . She look at her and then everyone outfit " nope " in last a pop sound came . 

Mrs Kim sign in frustration of getting reject 20th time now .  Mr Kim play with  her hair and said " let her be dear , she don't like tight wearing anyways " he shrug his shoulder trying to convince his only wife " you know that no one like to wear this much tight clothes but right now we are wearing and chocking our body not like i am giving her tight dress just a frock " she defend her words " you know i don't care if they talk a sh-- i mean word against my daughter i will end them " he shrug as it was nothing for him " i wish you do that appa , i am longing for that " jimin said as he was sitting in most tight pants not even able to move freely . While having there talk a sound of bell ring in there ears and they immediately stand up , in this process y/n fall on ground cos of sudden jerk " Dada fuck " she said while rubbing her head " cub you will not say that again " " okay Dada "  

They all went toward gate and signal toward guards to open the door . As door open a beautiful lady in cream queen neck blouse and wearing pencil skirt with pointed pencil heel came in her hair was tied in messy bun makeup was bold yet settled her long fake lashes were over but still look good on her she had applied red thick lipstick , her make up was over heavy but still she look good . As she saw Mr Kim she smiled brightly and move forward to hug him but before she could do that hoseok hug him " hello Ms lee " she shoo him and dust her clothes " yeah hi " she went to Mr Kim and hug him tightly " hey honey how are you " she said and peek his cheek Mr Kim look at Mrs Kim who was calm but her eyes were showing storm . Mr Kim start sweating in fear 

" Yahh shoo shoo leave my Dada " y/n remove her from Mr Kim and hug him and rub his cheek with her hand and tissue and peck his cheek . " eww don't wet my Dada cheek with your saliva " she rub his cheek again and again . Mrs Kim smile in victory and look at Ms Lee " Mrs Lee welcome in our little happy house . Hope even after your arrival it stay happy " she gave a polite smile . Ms Lee scoff and roll her eyes in annoyance and fold her hand around her breast and look at y/n from head to toe " who are you and what are you wearing " " ever heard of clothes " y/n replied her with big doe eyes and blink twice, jungkook broke in laughter and said " that was nice one " she giggle in return . Ms Lee came forward and harshly grab her arm which make her hiss in pain before she could do anything jimin harshly remove her hand which make her fall backward 

" How dare you " Ms Lee came forward to slap him but Mr Kim stop her hand  and throw it backward and a growl left from his mouth " don't , don't ever touch my child you woman " his words bring few tears in Mrs Lee eyes . She came forward to touch him but Mrs Kim came and stop her " Ms Lee i hope you know how to put your hands to yourself " Ms Lee huff and push her aside but this time namjoon and hope came in front of her " Ms Lee please come inside " " and maintain your distance from our  family " jin said in which yoongi add his punch not leaving a chance to hurt her . Taehyung stand there like a stone not even blinking just look at the woman with all hater of his hater . " Go Away " two words left from his mouth everyone look at him . He look straight in her eyes " what " Ms Lee said " Go Away " this time he said more louder and clear.

If in Kim mansion Ms Lee fear someone that is Taehyung only . " FUCKING GO AWAY WE ALL ARE HAPPY AND LIVING you don't have to come all time we found our happiness and ruin it all ruin all of us , you are not needed here Woman " " how dare you to touch my father , how dare you to scoff on my mother face , HOW dare YOU to raise your filthy hand on MY brother , HOW . DARE. YOU . TO. HURT. MY GIRL . YOU WORTHLESS WOMAN " he scream on her face . Ms Lee eyes fill with tears and said " i am your mother taehyung "  

~ To Be Continued ~