Chapter:10

Lisa slowly raised the glass and said, "you are so mushy, you're playing the sensual card."

Then, the two ate and drank..

Lisa could hold her alcohol but the red wine was aged so it was very strong.

Soon, the two of them finished the entire bottle of wine, and Lisa was actually feeling a bit tipsy...

Her cheeks were flushed as she looked at Lisa. "Kook, you look really... handsome tonight."

Even the most intelligent woman will become a foolish girl after drinking red wine...

Lisa didn't know that the wine they drank cost more than 3 million a bottle.

If she knew, she would probably be very upset...

Jungkook did not say anything, he walked over and carried Lisa towards their bedroom upstairs...

"You're crazy... put me down, you just recovered... from your injury!" Lisa was terrified and struggled in his arms.

"Relax, your husband... is not that weak."

Jungkook disregarded what she said and carried her to their bedroom on the second floor.

Then, he pounced onto her on their wide, soft bed.

Perhaps it was because of the alcohol, or the joy from being united after nearly losing him, Lisa was extra enthusiastic today.

She actively responded to him and cooperated with his gentle movements...

Then, she lost herself in paradise...

It was the deepest sleep Lisa had had in the past few days.

She was even snoring slightly, clearly, she had been very nervous and tired before.

Jungkook pulled over her covers for her and hugged her tight; he didn't want to let her go.

The truth was, he was prepared for the worst outcome.

Even if Lisa could never have a baby, he would still love her all the same.

Forever...

– The next morning –

Lisa saw Jungkook looking intently at her when she woke up.

"Kook... what are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at you."

"There's nothing to look at, I'm not a rare beauty." Lisa rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"Even a rare beauty can't compare to my wife... In my eyes, you are the most precious existence."

"Aren't you embarrassed to be sweet-talking so early in the morning?" Lisa smiled shyly.

Then, she got up and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder.

She took out her phone and started taking some morning selfies...

She didn't take a picture of their faces, only a picture of their interlocking hands.

She uploaded this photo onto her WeChat friend circle and also instagram.

She captioned it, "The best you, the best me, this is the best us."

As expected, the netizens responded strongly to their morning flaunt of love.

Fans sent their blessings, drowning out the malicious comments of haters.

"Wow, this is the first time JC's Young Madam flaunted her love so publicly. It seems like all the rumors about divorce were false, they're doing well."