Meanwhile, Ragna switched back to his main avatar, sighing as he really felt quite strange for a long moment. It's as if something deep inside him wanted to be free while being Crimzon Wolf.

"Hrngh, that's right.... Crimzon Wolf was made because if my desire to be free from my higher ups." He sighed out, realizing that him switching to his other avatar did have some side effects.

It's similar to possessing an different person, while that same person tried to resist his possession without being able to actually do so.

A whole desire to be free was deeply engraved into his "other self" yet just thinking about it made him feel a little down inside his chest.

"Enough deep thinking, I'll have to wait until I could follow them in the morning."

10 hours later, he followed them to a big village with a large mansion on the middle of the village, and soon enough, he saw Staffan - that was what he was called - carry Ninya on his shoulder to his mansion, welcomed by a few maids who were already visibly shaken by his presence.

Even the villagers here were pretty much shaken and the farmers had to hide their daughters and wives in their shabby wooden houses.

"Hey, bastard! Give me my daughter back!" A villager yelled out before the noble could just glance at him.

The soldiers that were nearby immediately knocked the villager out cold, out of the responsibility that they should keep or because of the bay.

Staffan didn't even bother to care as he carried Ninya inside his mansion. Inside, a few maids who were doing what they needed to do stopped on their jobs for a moment to greet him.

"Greetings to the Great Lord Staffan Heivish!" All of them cheerfully greeted, yet in fact, all of their expressions were a mere lie.

It was not as obvious as a heavily injured girl who had bandaged arms and obviously had been beaten up over and over again, and all she had was complete silence.

Unlike her, the other maids have far lesser bruises than her own.

Her movement alone felt painful to her, yet she persevered under dwindling hopes that a knight in shining armor might save her.... well, technically as she was almost at her breaking point.

And, the sight of someone so familiar to her even shocked her.

This girl wanted to yell. Yet all she got was a harsh whimper, a sharp wheeze that only served to annoy Staffan, even if the mildly obese noble looked practically amused.

So he slapped her face. Roughly, opening a wound he had given her almost a week ago.

"It's no good for someone as beautiful like you to not be able to say anything to me, you know? You, from the House of Veyron, is now reduced to a mere servant!" He yelled out, before realizing something. "Oh, Tsuare.... you recognized something? You wanted to be with her, right? Maybe in a few days, you will. Just recover quickly so that I could hear your sweet screams again!"

With a sneering laugh, Staffan merely dropped Ninya to the ground.

"Guards! Carry this girl to her.... personal room and maids, prepare my breakfast in under an hour! I haven't eaten any since last night!"

The order was done swiftly, and while Ragna observed the situation before him, he noticed that in his Minimap, a hundred entities were approaching his town.

When he looked at it, he recognized that a certain Knight Commander was leading them. So that means they're the kingdom's knights, and they're here for a certain reason.

He wanted to see how this plays out, but because of something that would happen if he didn't act sooner, he chose to stay indoors of the mansion for a while, causing some trouble for the noble through simple pranks that do little harm and had the fucker screaming his mind out.

"Succulent! Please find whoever is fucking making fun of me! Anyone, go or I'll take your women!"

But Succulent wasn't here.

[ ~ Line • Break ~ ]

On northeast of this town, the Knight Commander Gazef stared at the town Ragna was staying for a while, before his second in command, Londes stood beside him.

With a hundred elite knights under his command, he decided to think about it.

"Sir, your commands?" Londes asked, thinking this was a little too much for one raid, but since their target was a member of the Eight Fingers, it made sense.

"King Ramposa commanded us to eliminate those who opposed us, and capture Staffan Heivish for his many crimes that reached hundreds. His execution is due after that, so he has no hope, really." Gazef replied, nodding his head.

Because it was specified that those who were eliminated were ones opposing them, the commoners and the ones who will surrender will have their mercy.

And it merely motivated Gazef.

"This is my order! We will attack now, and rescue those imprisoned by the criminal, Staffan Heivish and capture him! His crimes will be served with iron fisted justice!"

When he raised his sword, the roars and cries of his knights were heard all around the plain, and it reached the sharp hears of the guards in the village.

Meanwhile, Ragna was waiting for the best opportunity.

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]

Fun Fact: Crimzon Wolf is based out of Lupusregina Beta in appearance.... or vice versa on this fanfiction.

..... And here you meet Tsuare, in a dark way, of course. Wanna hate Staffan? Yeah, go on. 90 percent of nobles in these worlds are practically worse.

Next Chapter: Double Raid