Account Switching

For a friend to be kidnapped twice, what a shame....

This is a thought that appeared inside Ragna's mind, sighing internally as he used [Perfect Unknowable] to casually follow the carriage for hours, knowing the Swords of Darkness would worry about them for a very long while.

If he were an ordinary person, he's going to be seen, and definitely be attacked by the knights that the noble who took Ninya had.

On second thought, he should at least begin to have some fun fighting while he rescues her, and possibly the other women that were being kept by the one who stole Ninya away from him.

He also knew that if he were in his current form, he would be known a lot more than he would have expected, so he found a way around a problem.

"I could change avatars, and use an avatar that a certain player had used through an admin code, so why not use it to my advantage?" He muttered with an excited smirk, yet he was quite.... troubled.

"Hrngh.... I'll use one my former player Account, then." He decided, raising his hand to summon a semi-transparent screen.

[ List of Avatars/Accounts ]

[ • Ragna (Prime Administrator) (Main) {Currently In Use} ]
  - { Level X } {Administrator}
   - Racial Classes: YGGDRASIL (X), Creation Lord (X), Law Maker (X)
  - Job Classes: Allfather (X)

[ • Crimzon Wolf (VIP 15) {Not In Use} ]
- { Level 80 } {Heteromorphic} {Guild: Ainz Ooal Gown (?) }
    - Racial Classes: Lycanthrope (15), Werewolf (15), Beast King (10)
    - Job Classes: Cleric (15), Heavy Fighter (15), Juggernaut (10)
Ability Level: 540
      - Ability Levels: HP - 70, MP - 40, Strength - 50, Agility - 50, Resist - 100, Magic - 30, Magic Resist - 100, Special - 100

[ Cainabel, the Primordial Vampire ]
- {Level 145} {Heteromorphic}
   - Racial Class: Ghoul (15), Vampire (15), True Vampire (15), Ancient Vampire (15), Crimson Moon (15).
Total, Racial Class: 75
  - Job Class: Necromancer (15), Blood Mage (15), Fighter (10), World Boss (15), World Enemy (15).
Job Class, Total: 70
   Ability Levels: 1000+

[ +5 More ]

Ragna knew that Crimzon Wolf was pretty much weakened from a conflict involving himself and the members of Ninez Own Goal, but just remembering it felt regretful.

Of course, he knew why.

But.... since when was Crimzon Wolf a Guild member of Ainz Ooal Gown? The ? allowed him to know that he was invited to the guild, though his thoughts remained steady.

Momonga, that man....

Sighing, he decided to look over his World Enemy avatar, which literally is the Playable Version of the World Enemy many players face as they wished, before remembering why his team decided to nerf this playable version.

He was too powerful in past versions.

Anyways he didn't really care about that now, so he pressed on the Character Image of Crimzon Wolf. A few seconds later, he began to morph, and it felt quite strange.

His clothing morphed, too.

A dark red (fluffy) tail grew from his tailbone, and his human ears disappeared, being replaced with a large pair of ears from a wolf, changing his hair's color to lustrous red. His eyes became gold, and his pupils became slits that normally were for snakes and several types of animals.

A muffler made for dogs became his mask, his noble clothing morphed into red and black. The lower parts of the clothing is covered in blood. His wrists were tightly bound by tight cuffs which had broken chains that would be used for battle. Except in-game it wasn't considered a weapon and just a cosmetic. Not just that, but half his arms and legs were covered in thick fur.

There was no need for scars, as if Ragna took out his clothing, all of it had been healed off of him.

Once he was done, he looked at himself with an ordinary mirror.

"Huh, and here I am realizing that Crimzon Wolf really looks like an edgelord down to the damn bone, thanks Peroroncino, phew, and the Chunnibyo Ulbert even thought of me as a mentor leading him to the right path of evil." Admitting to himself, he scratched his ear and sighed loudly.

He decided to accept his invitation to Ainz Ooal Gown, however he wasn't its Guildmaster.

Thankfully, he was still hidden from plain sight. Surprises would have been ruined if not for his powers. And even if he switched accounts, he could still use his admin commands with some restriction.

Summoning his Minimap, he recognized that the noble was going southeast from Ul-Marina, following a long road near the Sea before eventually diverging to the east two hours later.

He sat on a root of a tree, observing the soldiers on the camp that had been set recently on the middle of the night, and several few patrolled around the camp to see if monsters were roaming just so they could defend it.

Ragna began to look bored, and it was at this moment that he decided to look at his Minimap to search for monsters he could make trouble with using [NPC Remocon].

"There's none? That's pretty sad." He muttered to himself, thinking of a way to create trouble reasonably, yet when he looked to his side, there was one guard who strayed from his patrol routine.

He was facing the Administrator, and his hands were going to his crotch, and knowing his intentions, Ragna immediately stood up and grabbed the neck of the guard and hid inside thick foliage.

Feeling some resistance, he decided to use [NPC Remocon] to force him to go silent and unmoving. He could definitely see the confusion, disbelief and fear present in the guard's eyes.

"Time.... to.... hunt....." he stated in growls, before his claws slashed the throat of his enemy. After that, he arched his back and howled very loudly.

[ ~ Line • Break ~ ]

Staffan Havish was beginning to feel quite happy and excited, even at night where he was beginning to grow tired.

When he looked at the red haired girl on the cold floor, he was grinning.

"This time, she is an adventurer, right? Therefore she should have a more durable body and she's not going to break soon unlike several of those women." He spoke to himself, and knew that the next day, they would arrive to one of the towns the Eight Fingers currently ruled over and have his fun with Ninya.

His naked hands lowered onto her face, and down to her neck, before suddenly grabbed it for a second just before a loud howl suddenly forced his attention on what was outside the camp.

He didn't much care though, his soldiers would just deal with the threat immediately.

..... Right?

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]