13, is it over now?

Riley stood beside Newt as they brought out Thomas and Teresa, the blonde biting her bottom lip as she winced when they tossed Thomas on the ground like he was nothing

"This is such a waste." Gally began speaking as he moved towards Thomas who laid motionless on the floor, just like Riley had planned for him to.

A moment of silence passes before Winston speaks up.

"Gally. It doesn't feel right, man." Jeff nods from beside the boy, "Yeah, what if Thomas is right? Maybe he can lead us home."

"We are home. Okay? I don't wanna have to cross any more names off that wall." Gally stated, quick to shut down the speculation.

"You really think banishing us is going to solve anything?" Teresa speaks up.

"No. But this isn't a banishing." He pauses as he looks to the girl. "It's an offering." Riley's face drops, hands clenched together at her sides as she stares at Gally with surprise and anger.

"What? What are you-" Teresa is cut off as she's pinned to one of the pillars they'd placed in the ground, tying her to it. "Gally, what are you doing?" Teresa manages to get out whilst her hands are being tied above her head.

"You really think I'm gonna let Thomas back into the Maze after what he's done?" His voice is raised as if the mere thought of if was beyond ridiculous. "Look around you. Look at our glade. This is the only way."

Newt bumps his shoulder against Riley's and she looks to him, watching as he nods towards Minho and she quickly turns her head to look at the boy who slowly nods at her, the blonde holding his gaze as she nods back. Hand tightening around the handle of machete she'd grabbed on her way over.

"-And when the Grievers get what they came here for," Gally pauses as he looks over everyone else, merely missing the silent communication between Riley, Newt and Minho.

"Everything goes back to the way it was." Riley fought the urge to roll her eyes at his ignorance.

"Are you listening to this? Why are you all just standing there? He's crazy!" Teresa yells out. "You shut up." Gally fires back, clearly frustrated, but she continues speaking. "If you stay here, the Grievers are going to come back. They're gonna come back, and they're gonna keep coming back until you're all dead!"