"I also know that book was reported missing four days ago...I broke up with Cherry three days ago... so you two must of been in the library a day before I broke up with her... you two were alone, and I was sure you two weren't in good terms... so why is it that Cherry asked for your company and not mine? Did you two had any other activities after reading that stupid book?" He continued to say and I just look at him with trying to not give him any reaction.

I remember  that day I gave Cherry head in one of the empty classroom. She did let me. But I won't let Tom know.

"What are you insinuating?" I say. Tom glares at me and I noticed he clenched his hands and jaw.
"That you two lied about not liking each other and hangout in secret."
"You're right, we tried to be friends, we didn't know how you would of react so we kept it secret" I say with a smirk, he looks at me and not once blinked.
"Friends? Is that all? Friends?"
"You think I'll fuck your ex girlfriend behind your back? Huh? I'm not that bad, I know you have anger issues we didn't wanted to tell you until it was the right time. Now you two aren't even together so why bother getting mad at me?" I say with a sincere tone of voice.

Tom smiled and stepped closer to me . He holds me by my shoulder and with a threatening voice he says.
"If I find out that you two had something going on when I was with her... I won't think twice to follow Voldemorts steps and murder you with my bare hands Mattheo" he says looking straight at my eyes with a smile that was clearly fake.

He stepped back and grabbed his bag. He walked towards the door before he leaves he turns to me and says.
"We'll have a meeting at midnight, room of requirements, bring Cherry. We'll discuss a plan to get my prophecy" with that he left.

I couldn't help but get goosebumps at his attitude. It has been a long time since I last saw him cold and with his barriers up.
Tom was back, and that was something to be worried about.

JUDAH

I reached the great hall but I didn't see Daniella. Perhaps she is coming late, luckily for me Cherry was already sitting alone eating her breakfast. I approached her sitting next to her.

"Good morning" I say with an optimistic attitude
"Morning... look at you! You are radiating happiness... why?" She asked she seems in a good  mood as well.
"Daniella, she is is the reason" I noticed Cherry clenching her jaw nonetheless she only took a sip of her juice and continued eating.

I was about to began eating when I see Daniella rushing into the great hall and sitting at her table getting food. She didn't glance at me once. Did I do something wrong?
No.

I look at her hoping she'll look at my way but it was then that I noticed why she didn't looked at me. She seems like she was crying.
Without thinking twice I get up my sit and began to walk towards her
"Hey! Where are you going?!"Cherry says
" with Daniella" I say and continued until I was now sitting next to her at the Hufflepuff table.

She looks up at me and cleaned her tears.
"Hello, Goodmorning" she says smiling. I don't smile I say
"What's wrong?" She looks down again and says
"Nothing I just, had a rough morning"
I was about to say something else until I heard a voice.

"Oí! Look at that! Chubby Dany and her boyfriend, how adorable" Beck Rosier says with a mocking tone earning laughs from everyone around the great hall.
"You're confused we are not dating yet" I say with a polite voice. Beck gets closer to me and glares at me.
"Are you saying I'm a liar?" He says with a threatening voice. Tobias black was at his left and Julius at his right both supporting him.

"No, I'm saying you're dumb enough to make assumptions out of a simple scenario" then the Great hall gasp in surprise. Even Daniella was confused at my actions. I was still sitting showing that I was not afraid of them.
"You called me dumb?"
"Oh I'm sorry... I meant to say imbecile" once again everyone around the great hall say 'ohh' and 'fuck that man is death' but I did not cared but I did felt disgusted at myself for using such a vulgar vocabulary.

Rosier laughed and got closer to Daniella brushing her curly hair. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to push him away and cut his hand. Or just brake it I don't like blood.
"Why are you defending this pice of meat? She is fat, ugly, weird, and a fucking Mudblood!!"

That was it I stood up and punched him right across his face. My hand hurt like hell, but my anger was more that I didn't felt it at first. Then he punched me back in the face making fall on the floor. People surrounded us saying 'fight,fight!' Or even just yelling enjoying the drama.

"Noo! Leave him alone!" Daniella yelled and cried but Toby make her sit back and look at me being beat up until I heard.
"Leave him alone you fucker!" Then Beck was punched back from me due that Cherry used a spell.

She then punched Rosier in the face making him bleed. Just like she did the time Mattheo hurt me. I quickly stood up but Julius punched my face making me stumble back.
"You are fucking Blood traitor!" Avery says grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and yelling at my face he was about to punched me again when Mattheo suddenly came out of nowhere and punched him making him fall to the floor, Mattheo started to punching Avery .

"You filthy motherfucker!" He says punching Avery repetitive times.

I look around and I see Cherry pointing her wand at Rosier who was now bleeding heavily due to her punched. And then I see Mattheo fighting Julius Avery on the floor, I was about to go towards Toby but I was stopped by Professor Nott.

Suddenly everyone stopped.
"All of you detention!!!" He says. Mattheo stood up with not a single scratch on his face, Julius stood up and cleaned his bloody nose.  We were waiting for Cherry to back off but before she did, she kicked Rosier balls hard making him fall on his knees.
"You deserve that you bitch" she says now coming towards me and Mattheo.

I see Daniella and she was already looking at me. I thought she was going to be mad but she only smiled.
"Detention tonight! All of you!" Professor Nott said then left the scene. Suddenly Mattheo says
"Why were we fighting?"