Chapter 47

TOM

I wake up. It's a new day . A new day with no purpose, I used to believe I was like a rock. I was focus on my goals, until I made the wrong decision of getting involved with Cherry,

I made the mistake of loving her more than I love myself.

I don't feel like standing up from my bed. I know I was the one who made the decision of ending the relationship but this hurts so much.
I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to stay in my bed hugging my pillow.

"Hey! Shithead! Stand up! We have classes!" Mattheo says to me while hitting me with a pillow in my head. I groaned and rolled to the other side not facing him.
"I don't want to go" I groaned against my pillow.
"Look, being the one with shitty grades it's my job, you are the one who is the teacher pet, so stand up take a shower and go to classes"

I look at Mattheo again.
"Please... just today...leave me here" I saw the reaction of Mattheo. He didn't liked seeing me like this. He only rolled his eyes and nodded.
"I'll take notes for you... got to go" Mattheo says getting his stuff and leaving me alone.

I turned around again, hug my pillow and began to regret my life's decisions. Again.

MATTHEO
I can't believe Tom is acting like a fucking baby over some girl.
I mean i know Cherry is special.
I've like her since I was in my second year. But I didn't acted that way when she decided to be with Tom.

I acted the mature way. I fucked her without my brother knowing.

Perhaps that's why I feel so relaxed about my life.

I broke up with Sirena. Yesterday. That's another thing to be relaxed about. She didn't took it as I wanted her to took it. She basically punched me in the face and said I was a cold hearted man who didn't deserved any type of happiness.

Bullshit .

I deserve Cherry. That's who I want. That's basically all my happiness. And guess what? I have her.

I was walking down the halls when I noticed a girl walking towards me. I think I've seen her before.

"Hello" she says. She has a soft voice, you can fall asleep just by hearing her talk.
"What?" I say. She only frown at my tone of annoyance.
"You are Tom's Brother at I right?"
"Depends, what do you want?" I say. I love messing around with people. Many are scared of me because I'm Voldemorts son. I use it to my advantage.
"He wasn't in his early morning class... I took some notes for him... can you give them to him?"

I totally forgot Tom takes early morning classes for extra credits.
"You give them to him.. I have classes"
"I have classes too"
"Not my problem... the password is Mudblood, upstairs end of the hall,to your left. Last door"

With that I just walked away from that strange girl. Then I began to think on Cherry. We haven't fuck in a day. I feel I can cheer her up tonight.

NILA
I see Mattheo leave. I don't like his attitude. Still I remain under control, I have now the password for the Slytherin common room.

I'm scare to go there. But I'll do it for Tom.

I walked all the way towards the Slytherin Common room. I was scared to be there alone. But I know how important is for Tom to be a head boy, if he misses one assignment it can hurt his reputation. Besides he does well in that position, he had helped many other students. I wouldn't like him to fail.