Chapter 33

NILA LONGBOTTOM

Mom always says to me that there's a special someone for all of us. When I was younger she used to say that to me all the time. I believe it's because she already found the love of her life. My father Neville. Unlike me, my mother did find love at my age. I haven't found love. I don't need love. I need peace.

I have my priorities, like school, family, friends and of course me.

I believe love it's a beautiful feeling that we don't need to survive. I believe you must love yourself to love someone else.

A knock on the door sounded grabbing my attention. My mother opened the door and then Uncle Draco and cousin Scorpius stepped inside.
"Luna" Draco says smiling at her, while Mom hugs him
"Draco," she says, Scorpius and I hugged.
"Where's your husband?" Draco says looking around the house.
"Neville it's in his office. Why are you here Draco?" My mother asked softly
"Came for a quick visit of course! Also, I wanted to invite all of you to a ball"
"A ball?" I finally speak, Uncle Draco looks at me and smirks
"Yes, with fancy dresses and music," he says smiling. He took his wallet and then he gave me a few galleons. It was a lot.
"Thank you?" I say
"Buy a pretty dress, Nila." He says to me.

Then Scorpius leaned closer and whispered to me.
"Dad's excited, for that stupid ball. Says it like a reunion with his friends from school" he chuckles and I smiled
"Uncle? Who are attending to this ball?" I asked
"A few people, the Zabinis, Berkshire, Nott, Potter, Weasleys, Lupin, Riddles-."
"Riddles?" I interrupted
"Yeah, Mattheo and Tom? I think that's their name?" Draco says

I had that short time With Tom. He was having a panic attack and I helped him. He never told me his name, but I knew his name. I always noticed him. Since 1st year, I noticed him! but he never noticed me. I think he was too preoccupied with being the perfect student. I've wanted to talk to him, but when I did he would simply ignore me(I guess because I don't speak loud enough)

"Mom? Can you take me to the dress shop tomorrow?" I asked my mom
"Yes sweetheart," she says smiling at me.
"Any of you want pudding?" Mom says looking at the Malfoys. Draco nodded eagerly.

TOM
"Mattheo! Hurry up! We're late to meet Cherry!" I yelled from downstairs. I'm so happy I get to see Cherry tonight. The mere thought of us sleeping together in the same bed makes me feel a wave of emotions. I know I might sound clingy, but it's true. I want to be with her almost all the time.

I truly love her.

I never thought that was possible. For me to love someone so strongly it was something I thought would never happen, but Cherry stole my heart.

"Can we wait a few more minutes?" Mattheo says walking downstairs.
"Why?" I asked, getting my bag and the keys to the car.
"Sirena it's coming with us," he says casually, I frown
"Why?" I say
"I might go back with her" Again he says it as if it wasn't a big deal.
"Why?"
"Can you ask a new question?"
"No, why?"
"I'm tired of being single, you have Cherry, I deserve someone as well," Mattheo says getting his bag.
"So you're gonna date her again?"
"Yes.. she is not that bad. She gives pretty good blow jobs"

I was surprised but relieved. Mattheo was finally moving on to someone else. That meant that all this time with drama was finally over. I won't be worried about him stealing my Cherry anymore, I can now fully trust my brother.
I've been telling them to get closer because I didn't want to be someone who prohibits things to Cherry, last time I tried, it didn't work and I ended up having a panic attack. So I thought perhaps I should just trust them.
Trust it's a very complicated thing to do, but I think I've managed it. So far my brother hasn't made a move on Cherry and Cherry is completely in love with me. Now Mattheo has a new girl. Finally, I can have the happiness I deserve.

"Good for you," I say, and then we heard a knock on the front door. Mattheo opened the door and then Sirena stepped inside the house. She smiled up at Mattheo but she didn't hug him. It was Mattheo who pulled her into a passionate kiss, I noticed the way Sirena touched his cheek softly as if Mattheo was a delicate piece of art. They finally separated from the kiss. Sirena was blushing and Mattheo had a smile on his face.
"I missed you" Mattheo whispered to her.
"I missed you too," she said.
I rolled my eyes at this stupid romantic stuff.
"Let's go" I say

"Hello, Tom!" She says to me after I walked past her to go to the car.
"Umbridge," I say now getting inside the car, Sirena hurried up and then went inside the car, she chose to sit in the back. She looked around with curiosity, and that's when I noticed a small scar on her right cheek. She noticed me staring so she quickly covered it with her hair.

Mattheo then takes a sit on the passenger seat. He likes sitting in the front but he never learned how to drive a car. I find it extremely stupid how he didn't learn how to drive a car but he knows how to drive a motorcycle.

The whole ride Sirena was talking about how her vacations were. She said it was best, to spend time with her mother. But I could see the lies, she always blinked twice before adding a new lie. I didn't care about her, that's for Mattheo to do. But it seems Mattheo wasn't paying attention. Perhaps he is already used to her lies?

When we finally reached Judah's house we all grabbed our bags and walked to the front door.

CHERRY

I opened the door when I heard a knock. When I opened the door I saw Tom. I kiss him and he kisses me back. Then I see the very last person I've been wanting to see. Her.

I separated from the kiss, pulled out my wand, and pointed at her. Tom pulled me back by my waist, Judah somehow got in between us while Mattheo protected her by getting in front of her. Sirena was shocked by my reaction. But I hate her. She was with Mattheo when I believed I had a small attraction to him, yes I've told her it was fine, but now I see I didn't mean it. She must be brave to be here. Why is she here?

"Leave," I say still pointing my wand at her.
"I invited her," Mattheo says. I frown. I thought Mattheo and I had something special. Again I've been betrayed by him.
"She is his girlfriend" Tom whispered in my ear. My heart clenched and it hurt. How could he forget about me so easily? I don't deserve this. But I couldn't make my feelings be seen. So I just put down my wand and smiled.

"Well. Come in everyone" I smiled and turned around. Judah was still in the middle of was, but when he saw me walking away he did the same.
I won't let this ruin my night. I still have Tom anyway. So Mattheo can go fuck her. I don't care.