Chapter One: One Night Stand

Start from the beginning

Before I can even react to what just happened. I see Cora waking up on the couch.

Mia: "I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Make sure you stay awake. Some of these guys are strange.

Cora: All right I'm gonna go find Ava.

As I'm walking around trying to find the restroom. I bump into this big tall man. I already wanted to go home. So I wasn't in the mood for anything at all.

Mia: WATCH WHERE YOU GOING.

Stranger: you bumped into-

The stranger stopped talking. And just paused to look at Mia. "How beautiful," he thought to himself. He was looking at her up and down when Mia broke his focus.

Mia: aren't you gonna apologize?
Stranger: let me apologize by buying a drink.

Mia was so angry she didn't realize how sexy he was. His tall muscular body was over towering hers. He had a beautiful smile. Gorgeous honey eyes. A nice curly fade. His arms were covered in tattoos. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or the fact that she hadn't been intimate with a man in over a year.

She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. She didn't know him. But for some reason. She knew that he was good. "Fine" she finally caved in.

He put out his hand waiting for Mia to grab his hand once more. Mia looked at him Funny. " I don't even know your name. I'm not touching a stranger"

Stranger: Noah. Noah Johnson. He smirked not breaking eye contact.

Mia: Mia Martinez.

He stuck out his hand once more. Mia hesitated for a second but grabbed his hand and followed him.

As we are walking back into the party I spot Ava and Cora dancing with some dudes laughing and having a good time. We walked past the bar and headed toward a big staircase. I yank my hand back from him. "Where are we going?" he looks at me and asks "Do you trust me" I scrunch my face up and say "No." he smirks at me and says "We gotta start somewhere" and he puts his hand out again. My heart starts racing again. How am I giving this stranger so much of my trust? I take a deep breath and grab his hand again. And he leads me up the stairs.

As we get up to the top of the stairs I glance down at everyone at the party. Still see that my best friends are having a good time. So we continue to walk down the long hallway.

Noah: "Do you like the house?"

Mia: "I love it. It's like a dream house"

Noah: "I own it."

Before I could even say anything. We get to the end of the hall. And there is a big black door right in front of us. He grabs a key from his pockets checks his surroundings and opens the door. He let me go in first and the room was huge and just beautiful.

Noah walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a brand new bottle of Hennessy and 2 glass cups. I watched him poor the glasses and walk over to me.

He handed me a glass. And we both looked outside of the view. It was breathtaking.

Mia: "So you rent this whole house?"
Noah: "No I own it"
Mia: "Oh okay I see you."

Noah and I laughed for a while. Even though we were talking and laughing we never brought up our personal lives. We enjoyed each other's company.

I don't know how many shots I had. I realized that I was super drunk but I was filled with lust. It was just me and him alone sitting on the couch near the fireplace. It's quiet for a few minutes but Mia knows what she wants. So she went for it.

***RATED R
Mia put down her empty glass and took a deep breath. She raises her hand and places it on top of Noah's legs and locks eyes with him. She knows He wants it just as bad as she does.

Mia smashes her lips into Noah's. grabbing and massaging each other body's. Noah trails kisses from her cheek all the way down to her neck. Slowly running his hands down to her pussy teasing Mia. Mia lets out a little moan and throws her head back on the couch. He opens her legs gets on his knees and starts eating her out. Mia's moans got louder when he was sucking on her clit. "I'm about to cu cu cumm" Mia's eyes rolled back and her legs started shaking uncontrollably. Mia never experienced an orgasm before. She had no idea what just happened.

He stood up and pushed her back on the couch and climbed in between her legs. Mia looks down and looks at his Dick and her eyes widen. "How am I supposed to take all that" she thought to herself. She bit her lip and looked up at Noah. "Noah, do you have a condom?" He looked at me and laughed at me. "Now you ask that" he places his dick on her Clit and plays with it.

I let out a quiet moan. I can't believe this man is teasing me.

As I look at her naked body I can't help but want to please her. I grab my d* and slide it down to her entrance. I look at her beautiful green eyes. She's biting her lip looking nervous. I slowly put it in. I love watching her facial expressions. I can tell she's never had a real man. As I thrust back and forth into her I'm watching her catch her breath with her little moans In between. Feeling her warm pussy made my eyes roll back.

He flips me over and starts pounding me from behind. Yanking my hair and grabbing me by my throat. Going at a fast and rough paste. He whispers in my ear "This is all mine"
After an hour we finally finished. I was so
Tired that I just passed out on the couch.