Restauraunt

POV: Quebec

So, the first month has been well. Unlike Vermont, I had no life threatening situations! The owners are nice, and no one was really that bad! So, that was basically the first month. So, second month! I wake up, actually not feeling tired, and go to the lov-I mean living, living. L I V I N G, to see Vermont "Hi Vermont!" I say as I pull him into a hug, "Hi Quebec!" Vermont says back. Now we've released the hug, and I ask him what is for breakfast. "Well, I found this cafe, wanna go?" Vermont said. "Yeah, why not?" I said "Okay!" And I go, and since I'm good at parkour, I start by running across the rooftops. But before I get near the cafe, I have to jump down because the next buildings are too tall for me to jump on. So the rest of the walk is just a walk. 

POV: Vermont

Well, I was wrong. It was a steakhouse. Quebec's taking a long time. I thought, then I see him, and I cant stop from blushing (and a little more if you know what I'm saying( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). "Hi Quebec!" I say, "Hi Vermont!" Quebec says as he sits down. And soon a waiter comes and we order. And after some mundane conversation, we get our food and drinks. And after a while, we finish, and head home. And after a while, Quebec begins to hold my hand. "Can I tell you something?" Quebec says. "Yeah?" I say confused. And then, he kissed me. He kissed me!

POV:None

Quebec woke up, apparently at the same time as Vermont. And not only that, but he had the same dream, because they both were bulshing the hardest that they've seen. "Hey Vermont, did you see that too?" Quebec said. "Yeah, and do you know what I think of that?" Vermont says, and after he finishes saying that, he kissed him. "Well, I found this steakhouse, wanna come with me?" Quebec said.

(But what if I told you, IT WAS ALL A DREAM! Nah, I wouldn't do that again.)

-N