Canada

POV: Second Vermont Republic

After arriving at Canada's house, I decide to fly up to Quebec's room, Jesus its hard, but I manage. "*knocks* Hey Quebec?" I say, hoping he answers, and he does, 

"Jesus Christ Vermont, wait, Vermont? you look... lets just say different." he replied. "Yeah, I know, but anyways, can I come in?" I ask, and 'sure' was the reply. So I get inside and explain to him what happened. " So you probably became an independent country, and your 'dad' is going to try to kill you?" he asks. "Yeah, what should I do?" I ask. to which he writes something on a note, gives it to me, and tells me to only tell people I can trust. And I see it, annnnd I'm going across the Atlantic!? (A/N the world in this story is just a mini of ours) Great. " Hey uh, can I stay a while?" I ask again, "okay! Do you want to stay for dinner?" he asks, "Sure!".

POV: none

after a while, Quebec and Vermont go to Canada to tell him that, well, Vermont:

1: is here

2: became a nation and America may be trying to kill him

and lets just say that Canada was surprised, 

"What. In. The. Absolute. Everloving. Fuck. Just. Happened."

but at the end of the discussion, Canada decided to let him stay, that was until New Hampshire showed up, asking for Vermont, to which our protagonist shows up to see what's going on.

"Vermont! Wait, Vermont?" "Yeah yeah I know." "Can I come in? New Hampshire asked. "Sure!" He said. 

POV: VR

Dear Diary, Day 1

Quebec gave me this diary, I don't know why, but he did, but anyways, I'm the Vermont Republic, a new country in the former State of Vermont, and my 'dad' and his states are trying to hunt me. But there is hope, Quebec told me a safe haven, only problem is that its hours away. Thats all that I can think of, bye.

VR

(AN: I don't like the style that i'm writing in that's mainly dialouge, so, I tried this diary style, I don't know if you like it, but if you do or don't, please give me feedback!)

-N