Meeting

POV: Vermont (who totally doesn't have a crush on Quebec ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

So, Quebec told me he's coming over to visit, and he has gotten into the same situation as me, but he did it on purpose. Yes he is my best friend, but he can be, well, kind of a lovable idiot, but mostly the 'idiot' part. So here I am at the airport, looking for 2B, and its on the other side. Yay. So I walk, and walk, and walk, and wa-oh here it is! So I go in, get through security, go to the gate he is at, and wait am I blushing? Holy shit I am. And after that thought, I see Quebec, and apparently Quebec saw me too, because he is also blushing. So I go over to him. "H-hey Vermont!" Quebec says while blushing the most someone could blush. "Hi Quebec!" I say nervously "So, how've you been?" he also says nervously. "You know what, lets go to the car." I say, because at least ten people walking by have looked at us and half of them giggled. So we got to the car, which is a rental. And we get in. "So, I've been good. How about you?" I say. "Not bad for a country that has recently gained independence." That gets a small chuckle out of the both of us. After a few more conversational questions, I start driving, and after a few minutes he puts his head on my shoulder, and my blushing multiplied tenfold. He looks so cute. I thought to myself, wait do I have a crush on Quebec? I thought, well I didn't really 'thought' more knew that I had a crush on Quebec. And I am pretty sure that he also has a crush on me. Well, there's my love life sorted! I think to myself, and after I pull into a gas station, I lay my head down on Quebec's.

(The ship has sailed!)

-N