fourty.

"No... I can't... this can't be how I go out."

RECAP: Y/n has just recieved a call from Michiko, who seems to be hurt and in danger

RECAP: Y/n has just recieved a call from Michiko, who seems to be hurt and in danger. What happened during her and Bakugou's date?

THIRD POV (Michiko's view)

PREVIOUSLY...

"Um, guys, my fave show is about to come on, so could you please continue this wherever you're going?"

As they closed the door, Michiko stretched and sighed with content.

"Finally!" she said, reclining deeper into her bed, cozying up into the blankets and grabbing her snacks closer.

However, her peace was ruined by the sudden ring of her phone.

"What the FUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed, grabbing her pillow and trying to drain the sound which just didn't stop.

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "I wish I had a quirk that could make me deaf on command," she muttered, picking up the phone.

"What," she sneered.

"Mich? Hey, it's me... did I bother you?"

Michiko quickly gathered herself and cleared her throat.

"No no, its fine, and yes, you did interrupt me. I'm quite busy with... stuff," she said nonchalantly.

Reira sighed on the other side of the line. "I'm sorry, its just, I kinda wanna talk to you about... stuff. If you can, can you meet me at Cafe Noir next to Kiyashi Ward?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I'll be there in 10," Michiko yawned, cutting the phone.

She grinned and plopped back onto the bed, but quickly recollected herself.

"Don't be a dumbass, Mich. She's a gaslighter, and a literal liar too," she scolded herself and she got ready.

.•° ✿ °•.

"So... what did you want to talk to me about?"

The two girls were sat, facing each other at the cafe.

"I just wanted to clear some stuff up. I don't think I got the opportunity to because, well, you know."

Michiko frowned, looking out the window as she sipped on her matcha latte.

Silence soon followed, other than the sound of the other customers in the cafe, and the sound of the coffee machine whirring.

The tension between the two was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

Michiko was still looking outside, and Reira was looking at her cup of tea.

After what seemed like hours, Reira finally spoke. 

"Mich... I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, exactly?" Michiko was now facing her.

"Canoodling with my best friend's brother? Barely even speaking to me when I came back? What part exactly, are you sorry for, Reira?"