thirty six.

"Reira was just staring at him with a smile on her face."

Recap: Y/n and Michiko just got back from Cuba, but a slight explosion and some villains caused them to run into their

Recap: Y/n and Michiko just got back from Cuba, but a slight explosion and some villains caused them to run into their... situationships. What will their first interaction look like?

THIRD POV

"So... you're... Reira! Nice to finally meet you," Y/n shyly giggled, reaching out and shaking the upcoming hero's hand that was filled with dirt.

Reira reluctantly gave her hand for Y/n, but hid her unenthusiasm quickly. Not quick enough for Bakugou to not catch it though.

"And, um, hey Kat!" she said in the same tone, slowly but surely opening her arms for her boyfriend to indulge himself in. Just as he was about to smother his girlfriend in a giant hug, a group of reporters quickly surrounded the group, separating the two girls from the two heroes.

"You two! Who are you?"

"How did you stop those two villains so quickly?"

"Hey! They're the new hot hero couple that we've been lately!"

"No way! Is that why they're so coordinated?"

As Y/n began to stop fidgeting in the crowd, she stopped and actually began to listen to some of the things these reporters were chanting out.

"Hey! They're the new hot hero couple that we've been lately!"

She cringed at the thought. All she wanted to do at that moment was get the hell out of there and back into the safety of her own hotel room. She pushed and shoved her way through the group of reporters, shortening her breaths as she did so, and finally got out of the mini stampede.

Lucky for her, Michiko was already out, looking for the girl. Once she spotted her, the two quickly departed away from the reporters surrounding Reira and Bakugou, and just stared at them in disbelief.

The two stood there in silence, watching and hearing all these questions get thrown at the heroes, but didn't bother to say a word. Until, Y/n finally spoke up.

"Hey, Mich, do you actually think that, they have good... chemistry?" She mumbled out, almost cringing at the fact that she could even say such words.

However, what shocked her even more was the troubled look that was pasted on Michiko's face. It was one of doubt, pity and sadness.

"I don't know, Y/n... I just don't know."

.•° ✿ °•.

"So... How's you guys'-"

"How long have you been back for?" Reira rudely interrupted Y/n.

The four, which was an unlikely group, especially with the recent events that had been going on during their break and internships, decided that it would be best to catch up over some hot ramen at the local ramen bar in Musutafu.