twenty five.

"Hey, Katsuki?"

THIRD POV

"Camie, we need to talk."

The ash blond called out to his ex girlfriend who was sitting on a bench, slurping a vanilla ice cream cone.

She looked up at Bakugou and smiled, jumping onto her feet and rushing over to the boy.

"Sure babe, what do you wanna-"

"I'm not your babe, stop calling me that. Now let's go, my girlfriend is waiting."

Camie's smile faded, and soon after trailed after the ash blond who was retreating into a more private area.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" She inquired. The two were a few meters away from the carnival, surrounded by trees and shrubs. The sun was almost setting, and it was almost getting dark.

"You need to leave me alone. We broke up."

"W-what are you talking about? Why would I break up with-"

"You didn't, but I DID. You fucking cheated on me!" Bakugou's voice boomed with anger. Camus just giggled awkwardly.

"Babe, what you saw wasn't"

"YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH HIM! I SAW AND HEARD EVERYTHING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ME!!" A vein was promptly showing on the side of his forehead, his face red with anger.

Flashback

"Hey Bakugou, I'm glad you could make it," Sero said, ushering him into his friend's home.

Class 1A decided to throw a party celebrating the end of the year at Todoroki's house because it was the largest. It was filled with UA students, some Shiketsu High students as well as other friends of theirs.

"Whatever, move," Bakugou grumbled. The only reason he came was because his girlfriend had raved about this party for ages.

"If you're looking for Camie, she came a while ago. If you want, I can help you look for her," Kirishima said to him, raising his voice slightly.

The room was filled with music playing from large loudspeakers, people dancing and raving, as well as eating and chatting. A few people were drunk too, sneakily spiking their own drinks with alcohol.

"No, dumb hair. I'll do it myself," he growled, leaving his red haired friend and searching for Camie in the crowd.

He had searched every part of the house, but with no luck. He had been blowing up her phone too, but she didn't return or see any of his calls and texts. He decided to give up, till he heard a noise,

A noise that sounded like hers.

Bakugou's ears perked up, attempting to hear whatever he thought was hearing. He silently but quickly moved over closer to the sound.

He came up to the garden, and it was in fact, his girlfriend making those sounds.

"Sh-shoto, mmmm," she moaned, not noticing her boyfriend who was staring at her with a pale face, and tears streaming down his cheeks.

End of flashback

"The fact that it was my FRIEND was even worse. You told me you loved me! And I believed you!" Bakugou was tearing up now, while the girl was just staring at him sympathetically.

"Katsuki, I..."

"If you want to say something, say it now."

"I'm... sorry. I guess we just weren't made for each other. And... I'm happy you found someone good enough for you... and better than me."

Bakugou sighed. "You'll find someone. Eventually." And with that, he walked away, leaving the girl to wallow in her own regret.

.•° ✿ °•.

"Fuck, I forgot I had these," The ash blond muttered, rushing around the carnival to look for his girlfriend.

It was quite simple, since her features were so alluring. He found her at a water gun stall, trying to win a prize.

"Fuck, why isn't this thing working? I only have one shot too!" She cried, adjusting her body to try and make the shot. Bakugou rolled his eyes and went over to her before she wasted her chance.

"Let me do it dumbass," he said behind her, positioning his hands on top of hers, and putting his chin on the top of her head. Y/n could feel her cheeks heating up at the action.

DING!

"We won! Thank you Kat, I wouldn't have won without you!" She exclaimed, turning around and wrapping her arms around his torso. He softly smiled at the action, before quickly remembering what he needed to do.

"Come on, I got us tickets for something. We're gonna be late," he said, grabbing onto her wrist and dragging her away.

"Hey, wait! Where are we going?" Y/n asked, letting her boyfriend lead her to who knows where. He just huffed. "You'll see."

The two kept on lightly jogging till they reached the gate where they had previously been. They began to walk, and Bakugou slickly wove his fingers around hers.

"Why are we going up this hill? We're gonna get in trouble if we go back late you know," Y/n said as she looked at her settings.

The two were entering another part of the carnival that had a hill. Night had already fallen, and the prominent lights of the carnival shown brightly beneath them. The stars were shining brightly, and the light breeze made the leaves around them rustle softly. The earth felt like it was in perfect harmony.

Once the two reached the top of the hill, they saw a small cliff opening. Bakugou dragged her and sat, dangling his feet across the gaps of the fence that closed off the cliff. She followed hesitantly.

"Um, Kat, you're not bringing me here to kill me, are you?"

"Shut up, you're gonna miss the show."

On que, a dozen popping sounds could be heard, with bursts of colors flying into the night sky. They popped red, blue, purple, and burst into millions of tiny sparkles. Y/n's eyes widened, and she sighed with content.

"They're so beautiful," she whispered, mesmerized at the colorful sky. Bakugou looked at her, and smiled.

"Yeah. She's the one." He thought to himself, still gazing at her with loving eyes.

"Hey, Kat?"

Y/n was looking at him with sparkling eyes. She was softly smiling, staring at her boyfriend. She cupped his cheek with tender care, and said,

"I love you."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
This chapter was extra fluffy. I have a tooth ache.
Also, I hate school so much, it hasn't even been a whole month but I'm already tired of this shit :(
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter though. HAPPY MONDAY <3

Please remember to vote, comment, and keep healthy!!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M