nine.

"This is perfect make- out weather, isn't it?"

YOUR POV

I stood still. He wants to hang out with me, in my dorm?

Wait, why am I even freaking out? We've studied in his dorm before, but what makes today so different?

Probably because of the fact that we're not studying. Oh, and also the kiss.

The kiss.

My face slightly heated up when I remembered. Sadly that moment was ruined as Bakugo roughly grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, wait, where are we-"

"Your dorm, dumbass. You were standing there like some idiot. Now use your quirk and get us out of here, I'm freezing and starving!" He yelled as he dragged me to the school gates.

I sighed. There's really no getting out of this. 

As we were headed to the gates, I checked the weather forecast to see when it would stop raining.

I just have the world's worst luck, don't I? 

It said it would stop raining at 5 in the morning. 

"Hurry up and get us home you idiot! Stop checking your useless phone," Bakugo grumbled and brought me back to reality. 

"Oh, right, sorry. Let's go!"

Using my quirk to create a veil for us, we ran into the windy evening storm. The clouds were grey, and outside was practically dark even though the sun was supposed to set around that time. I kept on thinking of what my stay would Bakugo would be like.

What could we eat? I hope my classmates prepared food already.

What could he wear? I know he's freezing in those clothes.

What if he spends the night? Where could he-

"We're here idiot, hurry up!" He exclaimed as we took a left and into the 2C dormitory courtyard. We rushed up the steps and tried to catch our breaths after the sprint we just performed.

We opened the door and luckily, no one was there. 

Except Michiko and Hinami, who were in the common room watching tv.

They noticed us and did a double take. "Y/N, OH MY-" Before she could continue, Michiko shut her up.

"Carry on guys, sorry for bothering," Michiko said as she smirked. I quickly grabbed Bakugo's hand and dragged him off to the room as I heard Michiko and Hinami snickering.

"I'm sorry about them. Um, anyways, welcome to my room..."

I opened the door and a warm, lavender breeze wafted towards us. My LEDs were on a pale blue making my room light and airy, but the outside was gloomy and dark.