chapter 11: chit chat

Start from the beginning

Nat: Good.

When I look up from my phone, everyone's gazes were fixated on me. It was as if they knew it was from Nat.

I then say "Xavier, bring our guest to Nat's room."

Xavier lets out a groan in protest and he reluctantly gets up from his chair and steps towards Flynn.

"Follow me and watch your step." He orders Flynn.

I watch as Flynn follows Xavier eagerly to see Nat. When they leave the room I switch my attention to Chase who looks like he is still processing and digesting all of Flynn's speech. I can't lie, part of me wanted to not believe him but the other part knew that it was the truth. And that I couldn't escape it even If I wanted to.

"Chase." I ask to grab his attention.

"Hm?" He asks back a tad bit confused. He also seemed a bit dazed.

"What should we do about the whole Flynn situation?" I queried.

Chase paused for a minute before responding "Let's go inform Vincent and Adrien before we make any dumb decisions." Chase reasoned.

I nodded my head to symbol my agreement with his choice and we make our way up to the garage. Once we got there, I took out my blue BMW car keys and clicked the unlock button. I get in the drivers side while Chase hops in the passenger seat. I turn on the engine and I could hear it roar to life.

By the time I knew it, we were already off to the headquarters.

Xavier's pov:

I was thinking about how I was going to torture this imbecile standing in front of me when all of a sudden..

Leo says "Xavier, bring our guest to Nat's room.

Fuck this.

WHY MEEE. I already hated the guy and now I had to bring him to the one place I didn't want him to be. And for him to see the one person I didn't want him to see, my life was just great.

I let out a groan to symbolise the amount of disgust that the task I had to do was. I didn't want that craic head to step five metres in the presence of my Tash. I was the only person who called her Tash, I still should be. Who did this cunt think he was?

She was mine.

My Tash.

I push my thoughts to the side and say "Follow me and watch your step." I say the last part in a sarcastic tone.

The asswipe follows me up the stairs and towards Tash's room. Before I knock on her door, I pull him by the collar and pin him against the wall. He doesn't put off his poker face, this hasn't happened before, Was he not scared of me?

I whisper into his ear "If you so dare even think about laying a finger on her, you'll be five feet under."

The wanna-be then bites back and says "I think she will be more than capable to sort me out, which won't happen anyways because I'm her real brother."

He even had the audacity to let out a smirk at the end.

What a jerk.